DJI Osmo 4 - DJI Mimo app not working PIXEL 6 PRO
3254 15 2022-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sebsebsebbo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi like other people here (i thought posting another thread would help fix the problem wuicker to show more people are having similar problems)

I am using Google Pixel 6 Pro, DJI Osmo 4, DJI MIMO app 1.7.24 from here https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/products/om-4 and once installed, the app opens and closes immediately.

I upgraded my phone to the latest security updates (Android security update 5 July 2022) and now the Mimo app will not work!

Heaven knows what would happen if I upgraded my phone from Android 12 to Android 13 (it still wouldn't work I guess!)

Can an updated Mimo app which works with the latest Android (currently 12 and 13 in beta) and future proof the security updates be available very soon PLEASE!

Thanks!

S
2022-8-17
Use props
sebsebsebbo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just seen Android 13 isn't even in beta anymore. Won't install until I know DJI MIMO works with it...!
Screenshot_20220817-153037.png
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the DJI Mimo app version using the link below and have a test to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted on the result. Thank you for your valued support.

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/BNCQJMMYDiw55Ds

Password: JL68WA
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_9u2md6AohI1Y
New

Germany

Same problem with Android 13 on Pixel 5.

Email support wrote an pre-configured answer that didn't help anybody... Frustrating.

After installing your App update from link, it's working again
2022-8-17
Use props
sebsebsebbo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-17 19:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the DJI Mimo app version using the link below and have a test to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted on the result. Thank you for your valued support.

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/BNCQJMMYDiw55Ds

It works with the new version provided!  (1.7.26)

Thanks!
2022-8-17
Use props
sebsebsebbo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_9u2md6AohI1Y Posted at 8-17 22:23
Same problem with Android 13 on Pixel 5.

Email support wrote an pre-configured answer that didn't help anybody... Frustrating.

Thanks for commenting that this update works on Android 13! Installing the latest Android update and will report back if Mimo works or not once the upgrade is complete.
2022-8-20
Use props
sebsebsebbo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It works on Android 13!! Thank you!
2022-8-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

sebsebsebbo Posted at 8-17 22:26
It works with the new version provided!  (1.7.26)

Thanks!

Perfect! We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2022-8-25
Use props
sebsebsebbo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-25 03:35
Perfect! We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
On testing the app, recording one of the hyperlapse or time lapse, the video displays upside down. Unsure why this is? Also codec use shows blocky video when playing back 1080p.

Thanks in advance.
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

sebsebsebbo Posted at 8-25 03:41
On testing the app, recording one of the hyperlapse or time lapse, the video displays upside down. Unsure why this is? Also codec use shows blocky video when playing back 1080p.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, Seb. sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall the app and reinstall the version available on our website? You may refer to the link below. If the issue persists, kindly please send us a short video showing the issue for us to check it here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-31
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

sebsebsebbo Posted at 8-20 02:24
It works on Android 13!! Thank you!

Just be aware you aren't installing the app through Google Play anymore, like most (if not all) DJI apps now.
2022-9-1
Use props
djiuser_zgve6lWuauOI
New

Poland

sebsebsebbo Posted at 2022-8-17 06:35
Just seen Android 13 isn't even in beta anymore. Won't install until I know DJI MIMO works with it...![Image]
Hi, I am using Google Pixel 6 with Android 13. The DJI Mimo app is not working, it does not even open. The link You have provided here doesnt work anymore. Is there by any chance an app version that would work? (I got DJI MIMO 4)
2023-1-27
Use props
djiuser_Ti6PqHKFgzBo
New

Syria

hello everyone
I have google pixel 6 pro with android 14 and the app Dji Mimo doesn't work
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_Ti6PqHKFgzBo Posted at 7-1 07:19
hello everyone
I have google pixel 6 pro with android 14 and the app Dji Mimo doesn't work

Hi there. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Did you experience the issue during downloading or did you manage to install the app and experience an issue? Please provide us a screenshot showing the error message so we can further isolate the issue. Keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-9
Use props
djiuser_C85SnSJrVbcC
New

Canada

Same here!!!!!!!!!!! i have the Pixel 6 pro and can NOT get the mimo app to even open
2023-8-25
Use props
sebsebsebbo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It now works for me.
I'm using Android 13, August 2023 security update (they're every month now) and DJI Mimo app 1.10.2 seems to work ok now.
2023-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules