DJI RC Profile Page minor Glitch
695 2 2022-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Macinfo
lvl.3
United States

I have noted that if I startup the DJI RC, and then go to the Profile page, it shows, hours, distance and number of flights on the left.

The issue is, I am in the US, in the app, I have chosen to use Imperial settings and the app does display imperial when flying, but the profile page does not,  so I think I should be getting miles on the profile page of the DJI RC too, but I am getting kilometers (KM) and not miles for the few flights I've taken with my Mini 3 Pro.   

For comparison, I am using the Fly app on my iPhone for an Air 2 and it reports miles on the profile page as I would expect.   

So I guess the two questions are, is this a bug in the app for the DJI RC, or is there some hidden setting somewhere that thinks the RC is somewhere else? If its a bug, would be nice to get it fixed so the RC will report miies since I am in the US and miles my preferred distance measurement.  

thanks
2022-8-18
Use props
Coach Kerry
lvl.4
Flight distance : 137493 ft
United States

I have the same issue using the RC with my Mavic 3. It’s a firmware issue. Hopefully DJI will fix on next update.
2022-8-18
Use props
Macinfo
lvl.3
United States

Coach Kerry Posted at 8-18 15:18
I have the same issue using the RC with my Mavic 3. It’s a firmware issue. Hopefully DJI will fix on next update.

Thanks, glad to know its not just me, and hopefully DJI will resolve this minor issue in a future update.
2022-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules