905 13 2022-8-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juan55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 577096 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Just in extremis (I am traveling to Feroe Islands), yesterday evening I have received back from DJI Service Nuth (Netherlands) my Mini 3 Pro. I sent it due to serious image quality quality problems from center to borders: blurry, chroma aberration, distortion, etc.... DJI sent me a new drone, same RC

In my travel to Madrid by car to take the plane, I have the oportunity to stop and test it quickly at an old roman legion campament that was sunked by a damm, but actually with the drought has come up visible again. Amazing views and the camera of the drone now it´s performing how more or less I did expect. Just an example

Roman Legion Campament

Roman Legion Campament

Thank you DJI !!
2022-8-18
Use props
KS-6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112559 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks good from the web sample, how are the corners now and is the sharpness uniform? How long did the whole process take?
Enjoy the Faroes, I spent two months there last year in the Fall shooting nothing but medium format black and white film. Amazing place.
2022-8-18
Use props
juan55
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

KS-6 Posted at 8-18 10:52
Looks good from the web sample, how are the corners now and is the sharpness uniform? How long did the whole process take?
Enjoy the Faroes, I spent two months there last year in the Fall shooting nothing but medium format black and white film. Amazing place.
Now it's fine....no such blurry and aberrations like before. And very reasonable the image quality at the borders now. Just first and quick impression.

The process was quite quickly with only one exception, the sent back with DHL ...No good, really I did not expect to arrive on time for my departure.

For sent, after receive the RMA, DJI give me a return label with UPS.... I was in Pontevedra, Galicia (a corner of Spain, normally 1 day more for transport ....but with UPS the shipment was very quick, just 4 days to arrive to Nuth (Netherlands) .....

For repair, DJI perform very quick, 3 days the whole process.

But for sent back with DHL Express (that's where the tracking was) it took 8 days !!!
2022-8-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

juan55 Posted at 8-18 11:00
Now it's fine....no such blurry and aberrations like before. And very reasonable the image quality at the borders now. Just first and quick impression.

The process was quite quickly with only one exception, the sent back with DHL ...No good, really I did not expect to arrive on time for my departure.

Glad you got the replacement drone back in time for your travel.  I've had nothing but delays with DHL shipments and will NOT use them except as a last resort.  
2022-8-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks sensational. I'm sure you're much relieved.
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there juan55. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information and for posting this amazing aerial photo ;that you have captured using your DJI Mini 3 Pro. Great work and keep flying. .
2022-8-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great Shot    
2022-8-18
Use props
juan55
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-18 19:06
Hello there juan55. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information and for posting this amazing aerial photo ;that you have captured using your DJI Mini 3 Pro. Great work and keep flying.  .

Thank you Stephen
2022-8-18
Use props
juan55
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

That’s the JPEG as it’s coming out from the camera …..I did not have time to process the DNG files, so I can expect a better result.
2022-8-18
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

Happy days for you Juan! That is a great result. Mini 3 Pro is a great little drone
2022-8-19
Use props
djiuser_dzB123m63vZq
New
Brazil

When i turn on The drone, that is the black image i get.
Even when trying to film or taking a photo.
The image on The RC is all black. Image Just dont show up. Cant see anything. Allready update firmware a d did all the calibrations.
What is going on? Why my mini 3 pro is not bringing any image? There is no obstacle, nothing in the camera lens.

Bl
2022-8-19
Use props
juan55
lvl.3
  • >>>
Spain

djiuser_dzB123m63vZq Posted at 8-19 01:50
When i turn on The drone, that is the black image i get.
The image on The RC is all black. Image Just dont show up. Cant see anything. Allready update firmware a d did all the calibrations.

May be you are in PRO Mode (Manual) and the exposition values are not enough to show you an image....just toogle to AUTO
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_dzB123m63vZq Posted at 8-19 01:50
When i turn on The drone, that is the black image i get.
The image on The RC is all black. Image Just dont show up. Cant see anything. Allready update firmware a d did all the calibrations.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you are using RC- N 1 or DJI RC? If you are using RC-N1, please tell us the model of your phone. We will make further checks.
2022-8-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

juan55 Posted at 8-18 23:40
Thank you Stephen

Hi there juan55. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules