You got me!
629 3 2022-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranger7777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152782 ft
United States

DJI Sucked me in!  Just ordered the Avata only, no controller or goggles since my DJI FPV controller, goggles and motion controller all work.  However, DJI website only allows you to "Reserve" the aircraft only.  That is OK with me, not in a hurry!  supposed to get a notification when available.

2022-8-25
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

im getting sucked in as well.  already have all the stuff so drone only put on reserve is likely in the next couple of days.  the golden tix was the ticket even tho i don't know what it is.
eta: dont see golden tickets, perhaps n/a
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ranger7777. Good day and thank you for purchasing the new DJI Avata ( https://www.dji.com/avata?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-8-25
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

I'm sucked, although I haven't ordered mine yet due to my relative poverty, which will be seriously abated soon with my new job.

I already have the DJI FPV, but I'll be getting the Pro View package, which has everything I want, and nothing that I don't want. I've wanted to give FPV demo rides since the day I first flew my DJI FPV, and soon, I'll be able to do exactly that!

:-)

DJI done good!

:-)

TCS
2022-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules