Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lastorri
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3072441 ft
  • >>>
Italy

dear all,
two video sessions ago, the 8/16/22 I noted a couple of dsiconnections of the drone that was200mt in los. In both cases the drone started RTH and I recovered the link at 10 metres prior the landing. A video session ago, about the days, I launched the drone but after 20 meters it disconnected and started the RTH. Also in this case I recoverd the link at 10 metres. Today I retested the drone and I ever lost the link with the drone at about 20 metres. No crashes, antessand regularly oriented,... I have more than hours of drone flight in my experience.
I didn't upgraded anything in the last year.
drone release 01.00.5200
remote: 01.005200
dji g4 rel: 4.3.50
tablet: ipad Mini4 iOS 15.xxx

What could be the cause?  
2022-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lastorri. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist and can you please try to fly your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 to a different location or in an open area with less interference and please stay within the line of sight to isolate the issue. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 . Thank you.

2022-8-27
Use props
Lastorri
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3072441 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Thank you Stephen, but I fly drones since 5 years, and I have more tha 110 hours of flight time with the Phantom (3 and 4pro) I know the effects of interference, and also the correct setting of the transmitter antennas. The first issue was in an urban environment. therefore some interference may caused the issue. Then I didn't noted the problem. Second time was in open water, on a plastic boat fully switched off. In this environment there are no interferences and the drone lost the connection at 20 meters. Third flight was on the open country yust to exactly test the problem.

Yesteray I were performing a courtyard photogrammetry flight. Luckly Pix4dmapper works also without the connection. Therefore I was able to upload the missin having the drone at 2 metres and it worked fine in autonomous flight. Afther this mission I retried a normal flight using either DJO4 and Litchi. Same issue, afther 20 metres the drone dsiconnects... I feel it is an HW matter..
2022-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules