Streaming in 1080
929 4 2015-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neil_morehouse
lvl.1

Canada

Streaming in 1080
I have been reading these forms for a while and I'm still confused lol.
I'm sorry if I am asking something that has been answered a million times over!
I have a gopro 3 hero+ my lightbridge is current with all of the firmware.
I cannot stream video with my gopro set to anything but 720.
I'm using the micro hdmi.
Is it possible to have my gopro set to 1080 and have the video come through to the ground system?
I have tried on my phone my cinimizers and my tablet they all work on 720 none on 1080.
Only reason I want to change this setting on my gopro is so when I want to record it's in 1080.
2015-8-7
Use props
neil_morehouse
lvl.1

Canada

Anyone? I know this seems like a silly question it says right in the manual that it can but it doesn't and I can't figure out why! does anyone have a gopro hero3+ set to above 720 hooked to LB via micro hdmi cable and have stable video? one guy on here said LB won't accept anything more then 720 ??? is that true I can't seem to get answers out of anyone!  
2015-8-7
Use props
neil_morehouse
lvl.1

Canada

Today I decided to go through each format on my camera one by one regardless of what the manual said was supported.
2015-8-8
Use props
neil_morehouse
lvl.1

Canada

I recommend this to anyone having video issues I can stream and record in everything but 1080 . I made a video in 4k without a blip in my video awesome.
2015-8-8
Use props
youzq
lvl.2
Hong Kong

according to the manual, lots of 1080 formats are supported. try to turn on the gopro before turning on lb, and do the correct setting on your smart phone.
2015-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules