Backpack for Phantom 3 & DSLR
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neilfau06
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282799 ft
Netherlands

Anyone know of a backpack that you can fit in a Phantom 3 & DSLR with a couple of spare lenses? Looking for something I can carry all my gear in when going for hikes & travelling about.
2015-8-7
Use props
sdharris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 384967 ft
United Kingdom

Thnk Tank Photo Helipak, not the prettiest but it'll do the job and is well made.
2015-8-7
Use props
dlongcamp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755988 ft
  • >>>
United States

The go professional backpack is nice with a ton of extra pockets.  That may carry everything you need.  I have the go professional limited edition which is using the 511 rush 72 backpack.  You could google the rush 72 and see all the extra room available.  Keep in mind the main compartment will be the phantom, controller battery etc... The side pockets are rather large and then the front of the pack has a stuff pocket that you could put a camera case in probably.  Ive never used it for that but its pretty big.  
2015-8-7
Use props
neilfau06
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282799 ft
Netherlands

Ok thanks.... Just trying to find a solution so I can carry a full frame DSLR plus a P3, I'll check out the rush 72 hopefully it's what I'm looking for!
2015-8-7
Use props
wordsaremything
lvl.3

United States

My backpack is my 17 year old son. He gets the drone backpack and I get the DSLR backpak.
2015-8-7
Use props
Yogi123
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3194669 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ThinkTank Helipak rocks.

2015-8-7
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

neilfau06, a few of these backpacks might work for you:
http://www.PhantomHelp.com/#CasesP3

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules