Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin roll movement
1024 3 2015-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scott
New

United States

I'm trying to balance my ronin for roll. The instructions say the goal is to get it balanced so that when you let go of it at any position it stays still. The roll axis on my ronin is acting weird because the best I can do it get it balanced so it always moves to be horizontal. When I have it balanced the best that I can and when roll it to the left or the right it still moves back down to horizontal instead of stopping. Here is video of what I'm talking about. Any insight would be much appreciated, thanks.
2015-8-7
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

The Roll you balanced is fine, check your other Tilt axis and Yaw axis, if they are well balanced, don't worry about the Roll axis, it does not affect you use the Ronin-M
2015-8-9
Use props
scott
New

United States

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2015-8-10 14:28
The Roll you balanced is fine, check your other Tilt axis and Yaw axis, if they are well balanced, d ...

Thank you for responding to my question. I've noticed that occasionally the Ronin will roll to one side while being used. When I turn it off and on again it goes back to normal. Could this be because of the difference in how my roll motor functions? All the videos I've seen online of people balancing their roll axis show the gimbal not moving and returning to horizontal like mine but staying still instead. Is this an issue that requires sending the ronin back for repairs?
2015-8-12
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

scott@bostonvir Posted at 2015-8-13 08:18
Thank you for responding to my question. I've noticed that occasionally the Ronin will roll to one ...

This is not about the roll balance, please upgrade your ronin-m to the latest firmware
2015-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules