Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

INSANE Drone Techniques You Should Try

2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for sharing this video that you have found. Nicely done and have a nice day.
2022-9-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Those 360 images looked great.
2022-9-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find DA.    Mike does some astonishing 360s with that attachment.  
2022-9-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-1 11:14
Nice find DA.    Mike does some astonishing 360s with that attachment.

It sure hard to keep up with that video.  
2022-9-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-1 23:04
It sure hard to keep up with that video.

No doubt about that.  I was getting a bit light headed watching.  
2022-9-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-2 03:10
No doubt about that.  I was getting a bit light headed watching.

That could have been the pain killers?
2022-9-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-2 03:37
That could have been the pain killers?

It sure could have been.  
2022-9-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-3 03:21
It sure could have been.

I imagine you've been taking quite a few lately.  
2022-9-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-3 22:54
I imagine you've been taking quite a few lately.

I took the recommend dosage for the first 2 1/2 days and then stopped.  They were so strong that I felt like I was walking about 6" above the ground. Better to put up with a little pain than be loopy all day.  I'm still a bit tender around the wound area but that could be the staples they put in to close the wound.  Hopefully, I'll get them out in the next few days.  At least the wound appears to be healing really well and thank goodness no infection.  Probably because they pumped me full of antibiotics.  
2022-9-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-4 04:09
I took the recommend dosage for the first 2 1/2 days and then stopped.  They were so strong that I felt like I was walking about 6" above the ground. Better to put up with a little pain than be loopy all day.  I'm still a bit tender around the wound area but that could be the staples they put in to close the wound.  Hopefully, I'll get them out in the next few days.  At least the wound appears to be healing really well and thank goodness no infection.  Probably because they pumped me full of antibiotics.

Ive heard that staples can be quite painful, but if they remove them on Tuesday thats quite quick compared to how long they use them for here.

Have you thought about suing the kid.
2022-9-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-4 04:18
Ive heard that staples can be quite painful, but if they remove them on Tuesday thats quite quick compared to how long they use them for here.

Have you thought about suing the kid.

Unfortunately, I'm a bit familiar with staples.  When I was involved in a car accident I had to have my knee rebuilt and it required 30 staples to close the surgical incision.  Good news is they really didn't hurt when they removed them.  

I may be a bit premature in hoping they will come out on Tuesday.  It will all depend on what the Doctor sees and thinks.  The doctor never gave me an exact date or if he did I was so loopy from pain meds that I didn't hear him right.  Anyway, I have no choice but to put up with them in the meantime.  
2022-9-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-4 04:48
Unfortunately, I'm a bit familiar with staples.  When I was involved in a car accident I had to have my knee rebuilt and it required 30 staples to close the surgical incision.  Good news is they really didn't hurt when they removed them.  

I may be a bit premature in hoping they will come out on Tuesday.  It will all depend on what the Doctor sees and thinks.  The doctor never gave me an exact date or if he did I was so loopy from pain meds that I didn't hear him right.  Anyway, I have no choice but to put up with them in the meantime.

Well good luck for Tuesday.   the sooner they are out usually the better.  
2022-9-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-4 22:30
Well good luck for Tuesday.   the sooner they are out usually the better.

Thanks DA.  My daughter (the RN) looked at them yesterday and said the incision is healing really nicely but she also said that from her medical experience he'll probably leave them in until end of the week.  I hope she is wrong but I got a feeling she knows what she is talking about.  
2022-9-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-5 05:16
Thanks DA.  My daughter (the RN) looked at them yesterday and said the incision is healing really nicely but she also said that from her medical experience he'll probably leave them in until end of the week.  I hope she is wrong but I got a feeling she knows what she is talking about.

That does sound more plausible,     but fingers crossed its healing quicker than expected.  At least the salt water should have kept it clean.  
2022-9-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-6 01:34
That does sound more plausible,     but fingers crossed its healing quicker than expected.  At least the salt water should have kept it clean.

Thankfully, there was no infection from the speartip and got the good news today on how well the incision is healing.  Not the best news on the staples but I halfway expected it after my daughter's comment.
2022-9-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-6 09:10
Thankfully, there was no infection from the speartip and got the good news today on how well the incision is healing.  Not the best news on the staples but I halfway expected it after my daughter's comment.

that is good news indeed.
2022-9-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-7 01:11
that is good news indeed.

Sad news is this is the 3rd day with no rain and only light winds.  Sure would like to go to this lake location I like and get some flights in but I'm going to honor my doctor's advice and maintain light duty for the rest of this week.
2022-9-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-7 03:54
Sad news is this is the 3rd day with no rain and only light winds.  Sure would like to go to this lake location I like and get some flights in but I'm going to honor my doctor's advice and maintain light duty for the rest of this week.

Its always the way thought isn't it,  when the weather is good there's always other things that need to be done,  and in your case healing is much more important.  But you could always fly from the boat.

We had torrential rain overnight,  enough that you could have canoed past my house,  then this morning it was a really nice light so I went out only to get soaked.  
2022-9-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-8 00:25
Its always the way thought isn't it,  when the weather is good there's always other things that need to be done,  and in your case healing is much more important.  But you could always fly from the boat.

We had torrential rain overnight,  enough that you could have canoed past my house,  then this morning it was a really nice light so I went out only to get soaked.

No doubt about timing being key, especially with respect to weather.  
2022-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-8 10:03
No doubt about timing being key, especially with respect to weather.

Another miserable day here in more than one way.  
2022-9-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-9 01:03
Another miserable day here in more than one way.

Uh oh, that doesn't sound good.  Hope the day gets better.  
2022-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-9 03:22
Uh oh, that doesn't sound good.  Hope the day gets better.

Well the weather guessers first said rain all day,  then it was rain at 2pm,  then it was no rain until Tuesday,   and now its raining again.  

BTW All the flags here are at half staff.
2022-9-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-9 03:36
Well the weather guessers first said rain all day,  then it was rain at 2pm,  then it was no rain until Tuesday,   and now its raining again.  

BTW All the flags here are at half staff.

Just another rainy day here also.  Oh well, could be worse and having droughts like in the western US.

Sorry to hear about the Queen's death.  Her passing has dominated the US news for sure.  You do have to admire the length of her public service.  Not sure what to expect of the new King, especially in lieu of his recent negative publicity.
2022-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-9 03:58
Just another rainy day here also.  Oh well, could be worse and having droughts like in the western US.

Sorry to hear about the Queen's death.  Her passing has dominated the US news for sure.  You do have to admire the length of her public service.  Not sure what to expect of the new King, especially in lieu of his recent negative publicity.

I noticed that MSNBC went through the night with special coverage.   Im sure the new King will be just fine,  he just needs to keep his views to himself which he's kind of intimated at.
2022-9-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-10 00:06
I noticed that MSNBC went through the night with special coverage.   Im sure the new King will be just fine,  he just needs to keep his views to himself which he's kind of intimated at.

Well, let's hope he does what needs to be done to "re-brand" himself.  Ever since the break from Diana he has not been popular in the US.  
2022-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules