Mavic Mini Se does not connect to the app
1724 7 2022-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LordStelvio
lvl.1

Italy

I bought a dji mini se drone two weeks ago and I flew until last night for about 5 hours without crashes and various problems.
Last night I try to connect the drone to the dji flight app of my iphone 13 and it doesn't connect.
This has never happened before: the remote controller connects to the phone but does not see the drone and the drone does not see the phone.
I tried everything for six hours:
1) uninstalled the app and reinstalled dji flight. It does not work.
2) installed on mac dji assistant 2 commercial drone version and updated remote controller firmware. Version installed correctly but that's not the problem.
3) installed dji app on ipad and tried to connect. It does not work.
4) installed dji app on android phone. The drone still does not connect.
I also tried to connect it in hard mode, opening the dji app and manually connecting the drone via camera view.
Start the 59-second countdown and search for the drone. The remote controller starts to beep but does not pair, The drone remains stuck on an intermittent yellow LED. I have the dji care refresh but the drone is two weeks old and it is obviously a software problem. Software that I cannot restore because dji assistant 2 is not compatible with the mavic mini se. It is not normal to buy a drone and after 5 hours of flight not to be able to use it anymore due to a connection problem that a lot of people have these days

2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there LordStelvio. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to remove the microSD card on your DJI Mini SE and test the DJI drone and remote controller connection. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-9-2
Use props
LordStelvio
lvl.1

Italy

Thank you for your reply.
I've tried but don't work.
2022-9-2
Use props
LordStelvio
lvl.1

Italy

https://youtu.be/69kjgZTUYDE     I've made a video
2022-9-3
Use props
LordStelvio
lvl.1

Italy

Update: reading the problems of other users, I realized that the problem is 2.4 ghz because I ALWAYS fly in manual transmission.
By not resetting the automatic 5.8 ghz before turning off the drone, now blink the yellow led permanently.
As I have already written, this situation is really embarrassing. How is it possible that a drone, even a commercial, behaves like this? Release an update as soon as possible. Tomorrow I'll try to borrow my friend's remote controller. Let's see if this unlocks. Otherwise I will have to send him for assistance for something that I have not done, because it is the same dji that gives me the possibility to fly in 2.4 ghz.
2022-9-3
Use props
djiuser_3fW4eC4avv9p
New
Flight distance : 30295 ft
South Africa

I have the same problem. Has anyone found a solution yet?
2022-9-18
Use props
TBlaine27
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70669 ft
United States

I also have this exact issue with my DJI Mini SE. I called DJI support, they said to return it for repair.

I tried to inform the DJI rep of the several threads on this forum, he did not seem to want to document or look it up.

DJI, PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE!
2023-1-16
Use props
djiuser_PfCo3yFHeWO4
lvl.1

United States

I recently bought a new mini SE last Saturday 1/28/23 and your issue is still present with switching to manual mode. Being sent back to Amazon today. Please get this corrected asap or remove this option from your device.
2023-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules