gimble does not function
859 3 2022-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phil.holman
New

Japan

Hello,  I recently purchased the gimble and got it to work one time.  I watched the tutorials and balanced it on my iphone 11 with no case and it worked great.  When I turned it off and tried to use it again later nothing happens.  the lights come on with the three white lights and the green light and I am connected via bluetooth but the gimbal does not move or stabilize the phone at all.  I can still take video / pictures but no gimble movement and I am not sure how to fix this.  Please help.  
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there phil.holman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the DJI Gimbal that you have please and kindly please post a short sample video showing this issue for us to be able to see and assist you. Thank you.
2022-9-3
Use props
phil.holman
New

Japan

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-3 00:43
Hello there phil.holman. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the DJI Gimbal that you have please and kindly please post a short sample video showing this issue for us to be able to see and assist you. Thank you.

Thank you for reaching out quickly!  I ended up correcting the issue.  I just deleted the app and re-installed it.  Not sure what I did to mess up the process but it is working again.  Thank you again!
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

phil.holman Posted at 9-3 00:46
Thank you for reaching out quickly!  I ended up correcting the issue.  I just deleted the app and re-installed it.  Not sure what I did to mess up the process but it is working again.  Thank you again!

Hi there phil.holman. You are very much welcome and it great to know that the issue has been rectified. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2022-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules