With Propeller ? NO !!
711 3 2022-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

Started DJI Fly app on ipad , inserted the USB and started avata firmware update (why no wifi firmware update thru googles connected to avata ?? )  anyway drone restarted and props did that small rotation back and forward. I was in panic they were going bend. May be would be good to remove the propeller when there is need to insert USB cable or SD card ?
2022-9-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

No doubt about USB & SD Card port being in the most awkward location possible.  
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mat8861. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-9-3
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

Hi DJI Stephen, is a bit difficult to replicate i should downgrade and re-do firmware update. Basically what happened , i started (see photo) during firmware update the drone restarted and propeller did a small turn clockwise and counterclockwise getting blocked by the USB plug, luckly it was a small turn. I really didn't try to remove the usb cap as i see is attached with a tiny piece of plastic. Anyway as you can see it's not the best option, next time i will remove the propeller to have more space .I also bought an USB adapter with 90 degree elbow, may be that will help a little getting avata connected when there is the need to, although i would prefere that everything should be possible via wifi. Thanks for your attention.

2022-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules