How to Hand Launch and Catch DJI Avata, EASY!
4124 5 2022-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Originalas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204222 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

Here is a cool trick how to hand launch and catch your drone.

Very easy! And will protect your drone and props from getting dirty and scratching.   

2022-9-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Easy peasy, catch, flip and it's off.    Thanks for sharing.
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Originalas. Good day and thank you for sharing this video with us. Just a reminder that it DJI does not recommended hand catching your DJI drone or any DJI drone for safety purposes. Please do not stop the drone by hand, it could be dangerous and please land the said drone and stop the motors by sticks, or use the auto landing function if possible. Thank you for your kind understanding and have a nice day.
2022-9-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great tip.
2022-9-3
Use props
Originalas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204222 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-3 19:41
Hello there Originalas. Good day and thank you for sharing this video with us. Just a reminder that it DJI does not recommended hand catching your DJI drone or any DJI drone for safety purposes. Please do not stop the drone by hand, it could be dangerous and please land the said drone and stop the motors by sticks, or use the auto landing function if possible. Thank you for your kind understanding and have a nice day.

"stop the motors by sticks" like sticking the stick in the props?

I'm flying with the motion controller. And there is no way to land the drone, if I'm standing in a tall grass or uneven ground. It will crash on landing, if I won't catch by hand.

2022-9-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see!
2022-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now