smart controller not detected in DJI Flight Simulator
1240 5 2022-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jujigatame
lvl.1

France

Hello all,I'm beginner on this site and drone.

I Just buy my DJI mini 3 pro with a smart controller (integrated dispay).
I installed the flyapp, assistant and everything seems to be OK as firmware update was correctly updated.
I also could try a stationnary flight.
I installed the DJI FLIGHT SIMULATOR.

after installation and running flight simulator, the smart controller is not detected at all.
I try to uninstall and install at new, but still the same.
can you help me?
I run it under win10 64.
Thank you.
2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jujigatame. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a screenshot of the error message that you are having for us to sere and can assist you. In addition, I will post the system requirement for running the DJI Flight Simulator ( https://www.dji.com/simulator?site=brandsite&from=nav ) below. Thank you.

2022-9-4
Use props
Jujigatame
lvl.1

France

Hello,
In fact, I don't have any error message.
I can launch the DJI Flight simualor, but the smart controller is not detected. Even after several uninstall/install I still have the trouble. I'm strongly suspecting the drivers of remote controller to be issued or something like that . To convince you, the DJI flight simulator is correctly working with the Microsoft Xbox controller. this is strange?
2022-9-5
Use props
Jujigatame
lvl.1

France

I forgot: My hardware is : ryzen 9 5900+16GB RAM/ RTX 3060. So I don't think I have a computer ressource lack. thank you
2022-9-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jujigatame Posted at 9-5 03:04
Hello,
In fact, I don't have any error message.
I can launch the DJI Flight simualor, but the smart controller is not detected. Even after several uninstall/install I still have the trouble. I'm strongly suspecting the drivers of remote controller to be issued or something like that . To convince you, the DJI flight simulator is correctly working with the Microsoft Xbox controller. this is strange?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. When connecting the DJI Flight Simulator to the USB-C port on the bottom of DJI Smart Controller, please select Only Charged.
After DJI Smart Controller is connected in the Only Charged mode, if the remote controller is being charged, but no prompt appears to select USB Debugging, a common reason is an error with the cable. Please use another cable. It is recommended to use the original cable for DJI Smart Controller.
Would you please check?
2022-9-5
Use props
Jujigatame
lvl.1

France

Hello,
I'm using the original cable provided in the package of the DJI mini 3 pro. But still the same issue.
about your instructions, I'm sorry, but when I plug the USB-C cable in the controller, as shown on the PICTURE_01, I don't any option to choose ''only charged''. When  iI plug, the USB-C cable on the controller, the plug is correctly detected by computer and the controller. When I navigate in the USB parameter of the controller (same as Android phone),  the USB control option is completely locked and forced i ''FILE TRANSFERT'' (see PICTURE_02 ) => So the controller is seen like a USB storage (picture_03 ).
2022-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules