2620 6 2022-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DerekJSpence
lvl.2
Flight distance : 76421 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

It appears that DJI have failed to prepare for the release of Android 13 on most of their apps, including DJI Go.
My Phantom 3 SE flew fine on DJI Go 3.1.72 last week on Android 12 but now it will not open after upadting to Android 13.
For what is supposed to be the most trusted drone platform, how come DJI are always behind the rest when new OS become available?

Please alert when this has been resolved.
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We may need to coordinate this concern with our designated team for attention. We will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-6
Use props
Dorsilfin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80623 ft
United States

Google Pixel 6,  Android 13.   Phantom 3 professional.   Dji go app crashed/flashes and doesnt start or function.

Tried all the recommended items of reinstalling directly from DJI,   still non-functional.    I can no longer find it on the app store as well.
2022-9-7
Use props
Yort66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5325 ft
United States

Google Pixel 6 - Android 13 - DJI GO 3.1.72
The application will not start after months of trying and reinstalling the app.
So frustrated it's unbelievable.
2022-9-7
Use props
M4ketech
lvl.1
Finland

I contacted support and not much help from there. But I write my testing here also:

My phone, Motorola Moto G50 with Android 12. I deleted cache, app files and cleaned everything, then removed the DJI Go app, restarted the phone and installed DJI GO which I downloaded from your website. App opens and after half seconds it closes.

Old Lenovo tablet with Android version 5.1.  I deleted cache, app files and cleaned everything, then removed the DJI Go app, restarted the tablet and installed DJI GO which I downloaded from your website. App opens up, I login with my account and connect the tablet to the drone remote control with the original DJI USB-cable. First nothing happens but when I restart the app it shows "Aircraft connected" and I press the "Camera" button, the app will close. Tested with USB-Debug off and on and with internet connection on and off.

Seems like I need hunt some cheap used Apple phone or tablet....
2022-9-7
Use props
DerekJSpence
lvl.2
Flight distance : 76421 ft
United Kingdom

I wish to make a quick update on this. My original post states that I was using DJI Go 3.1.72 and it would not boot on Android 13. This evening, I discovered that DJI Go 3.1.74 has been released and it appears to be more stable on Android 13. So far, I have replaced DJI Go 3.1.72 with DJI Go 3.1.74 and have found it boots and allows me to log in. I have not yet attempted to connect to or fly the Phantom 3 SE but it looks promising.
2022-9-11
Use props
M4ketech
lvl.1
Finland

DerekJSpence Posted at 9-11 11:57
I wish to make a quick update on this. My original post states that I was using DJI Go 3.1.72 and it would not boot on Android 13. This evening, I discovered that DJI Go 3.1.74 has been released and it appears to be more stable on Android 13. So far, I have replaced DJI Go 3.1.72 with DJI Go 3.1.74 and have found it boots and allows me to log in. I have not yet attempted to connect to or fly the Phantom 3 SE but it looks promising.

I can confirm with 3.1.74 seems like Phantom 3 Pro is working with Android 12.

I did download the app days ago when DJI support did answer " As solution, please use the old App version of DJI GO to try" to my ticket. Now i did check and version number shows 3.1.74.

So its unclear is this just old app with version number changed?
2022-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules