6697 9 2022-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZmootheOperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187516 ft
Norway

Hello!

Just wondering if something is wrong on my end, or if live streaming is problematic on this thing...?

I have the Mavic 3 with RC-N1 and and iPhone 13 Pro Max. New firmware and software on both.
Just tried streaming to Youtube from inside my  home, meaning through a strong stable wifi connection. The audio was stuttering throughout, and the image was mostly a garbled mess. Any ideas?
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us sample footage showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? You may also try to uninstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and then restart your phone, after that reinstall the app straight to our website then try to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-7
Use props
ZmootheOperator
lvl.4
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-7 18:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us sample footage showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? You may also try to uninstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and then restart your phone, after that reinstall the app straight to our website then try to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks. I'll do another stream if suggestions doesn't work!
2022-9-8
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I set up a cloud based RTMP server to receive from my Fly app when out in the field (cellular enabled tablet with Tmobile) and even when I don't have full bars, I get an AMAZING quality image saved to the server.  Also from the server you can re-stream to Youtube / FB /Twitch etc.   I strongly suggest setting up your own so you can tweak the HLS settings server side.

2022-9-8
Use props
gulfpre
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2885656 ft
  • >>>
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 9-8 17:46
I set up a cloud based RTMP server to receive from my Fly app when out in the field (cellular enabled tablet with Tmobile) and even when I don't have full bars, I get an AMAZING quality image saved to the server.  Also from the server you can re-stream to Youtube / FB /Twitch etc.   I strongly suggest setting up your own so you can tweak the HLS settings server side.

Do you mind me asking what you’re using?
2022-9-8
Use props
ZmootheOperator
lvl.4
Norway

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us sample footage showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? You may also try to uninstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and then restart your phone, after that reinstall the app straight to our website then try to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

This is what I get when streaming to Youtube. Any other streaming app or program on my devices work fine.

https://youtu.be/xn-UeLFr09A
2022-9-10
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

gulfpre Posted at 9-8 20:53
Do you mind me asking what you’re using?

Nginx has an RTMP module.  Outdated but works.
2022-9-10
Use props
ZmootheOperator
lvl.4
Norway

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us sample footage showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? You may also try to uninstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and then restart your phone, after that reinstall the app straight to our website then try to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Uninstall/restart/reinstall the Fly app didn't help, btw. Still the same garbled picture and stuttering sound
2022-9-11
Use props
ZmootheOperator
lvl.4
Norway

Is anyone successfully streaming from a Mavic 3 directly to Youtube (without garbled image or stuttering audio)?
2022-9-12
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

And again a copy paste answer!
Get a live emtyhead!
2022-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules