I didn't fly this
585 9 2022-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

I didn't fly this but I wish I had! If DJI ever cared they would she this chase and see how there drone make it easier to get to that level. He fly's a lot like me! Only more polished. DJI should reach out to the pilot for input and make the next ver of the FPV drone! Do it today! (And maybe call it "The Hawk" lol)

I sent this to the pilot RedBeard in my chase vid of the same plane. We've been texting back-and-forth about it this morning. Dam!, I LOVE THIS DRONE! The pilot of this vid sent me a message and told me the video I should see. I looked at it and words don't describe. All I can say is they're not future us. There from another dimension. A parallel reality.. And they're taunting us.. Showing us what we could have been. Or maybe what we should be.. Either way I've drawn the curtains in my house, turned off my air conditioner. I won't be going out, not anymore. I'm going to burn my drone. Sell all my worldly belongings.. It was that good. It was my my methods.. Only faster, closer, better, and I know now that somewhere in the multiverse I did it. I actually did it!! I was great... Or maybe like the hero of Dune I have now become the one who is everywhere at all times. And I'm only just now realizing it. How's that for an overly dramatic compliment. Lol Marvelous flight in all aspects!

2022-9-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, that was some crazy chase scenes.  The wing tip smoke was an added bonus.  Talking about some mad flying skills.    
2022-9-8
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-8 11:45
Wow, that was some crazy chase scenes.  The wing tip smoke was an added bonus.  Talking about some mad flying skills.

For me the fact the the FPV was able to catch it soo well is why I LOVE this drone!
2022-9-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 9-8 12:05
For me the fact the the FPV was able to catch it soo well is why I LOVE this drone!

No doubt about why you love the DJI FPV.  You may not have insane skill levels like this guy had but you do have "mad" flying skills so don't sell yourself short in the flying skills category.  I can't wait to see what you produce with the Avata.  Going to get interesting.
2022-9-8
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-8 12:59
No doubt about why you love the DJI FPV.  You may not have insane skill levels like this guy had but you do have "mad" flying skills so don't sell yourself short in the flying skills category.  I can't wait to see what you produce with the Avata.  Going to get interesting.

Lol thanks
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Super cool footage! Great find, SgtRay, and hoping for more chase to come with your DJI FPV drone. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

wow that is impressive.   
2022-9-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool to see!
2022-9-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

You're welcome.  Have a great day and a super weekend.
2022-9-9
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sensational performance by both pilots.
2022-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now