Recording not saved when turning off
622 3 2022-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
i00
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81598 ft
Australia

If you turn off the controller without stopping the recording, the recording does not get saved!..
This applies to the screen capture, but may apply to others, as I have not checked if this also applies to the on-drone recording and cache.

It would be nice if these could "stop" when turing off the control so they are actually saved.
2022-9-11
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Turn it back on. Start and stop a recording and it will be fine. This is common among video recording equipment. The machine has to properly close the recording, just as a CD or DVD.
2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please refer to the suggestion of Mobilehomer on post #2 about turning on the drone and stopping the recording. I will also take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-11
Use props
i00
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81598 ft
Australia

I have a Sony camcorder that doesn't have this issue..
Turning it on again did not give me this option and I lost the recording.
I understand that you should stop recording.. but specifically in this case I completely forgot as recording the screen on the controller is not something that I normally do.

I don't see why it can't "stream" out to the file like my camcorder can.
2022-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules