RC controller Signal
1139 4 2022-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PZwOlqC2LPOW
lvl.1
Malaysia

Dear DJI pro,

Anyone encounter signal issue for Mavic Air 2? My RC Controller always got disconnected after flying 500m away even surrounding has no interference object or high building.

Can anyone help with this issue?
Thanks

2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_PZwOlqC2LPOW
lvl.1
Malaysia

2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Could you please check the following steps again to see if your problem can be resolved:
1)        Please update the firmware to the latest version.
2)        Please try to fly in a place with a good signal and no obstructions.
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_PZwOlqC2LPOW
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-13 00:27
Hi, there. Could you please check the following steps to see if your problem can be resolved:
1)        Please update the firmware to the latest version.
2)        Please try to fly in a place with a good signal and no obstructions.

Hi Natalia,

Thanks.. The version is the latest firmware and my flying area is wide and empty space as per my image uploaded
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_PZwOlqC2LPOW Posted at 9-13 00:45
Hi Natalia,

Thanks.. The version is the latest firmware and my flying area is wide and empty space as per my image uploaded

Thanks for the updateplease check the following steps:
① Check the connection method and ensure that the aircraft is within the maximum flight distance of the corresponding mode
Notes: In Wi-Fi connection mode, signal interference can be an issue. We recommend using the remote controller for connection
② Please adjust the remote controller antenna position and have the wide surface of the device face the aircraft to ensure normal signal transmission.
③ Please change a place and fly again, if the replacement flight environment problem is solved, it can be judged that it is caused by environmental factors.
④If replace more flight environment, but it still has disconnected issue occurs with short distance. Please refresh the firmware version and relink.

If the problem still exists, please send us your drone for a further check, here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
2022-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules