djı ronin rs2
562 1 2022-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tohmaertugrul
New
Flight distance : 2702864 ft
Turkey

hello, I prefer dj because it is a very successful device, but you know that lately we had a lot of problems and you can't help me, it makes me sad. The previous problems with the device are in your registered archive and I am currently facing a different problem and it is hurting me as much as I can. When my device fails, your first product that comes to our service is serial number 3N6SH9HR060ATY

Case number : WRC220427000162 It was this device and you just chose to replace the defective package and give it to me and you made me wait for 2 months for the new device to come from abroad because it was not in stock, and I lost my job and was damaged, then the new replacement part arrived, room serial number 3N6CK1ER073KVU

Case number: WRC220913000303 This device, on the other hand, started to give even in use and as a defective product, it made an error during work and caused me to lose my job. I was using your device with love, but I have lost my device and I want your help in renewing my device in the service, otherwise I will use my rights and file a lawsuit. If there is, I request you to exchange it with a higher model.

2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We manage to locate your case number via the information you provided. We noticed that our team has replied to your email and provided you with the related troubleshooting steps. Could you please try to follow the instructions and keep us updated?
2022-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules