Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I decided to downgrade back to an older verision - link issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GrumpyDrone
lvl.1
United States

So I rolledback one version at a time back to 1.7.6 on the aircraft. I downgraded the App to 2.4.3. For some reason now I cannot link the controller to the aircraft, no matter what I do... back of aircraft flashes yellow. In addition in the About section of the App it shows the App version of 2.4.3 but shows N/A for the Remote Controller and Firmware. Any assistance helpful. I would like to keep it at these older versions as I had no issues. The last upgrade, I believe was 1.10 or something along those lines and I literally lost signal fro the drone. Thank god I was able to land it... anyways, I would like to focus on the downgrade.

2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GrumpyDrone. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2022-9-15
Use props
GrumpyDrone
lvl.1
United States

Thanks. I decide to upgrade to the newest versions. It works now. I was REALLY hoping to use the 32 channel mod for improvement.
2022-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules