RS3 Pro and Master Wheels
6278 12 2022-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Digital_Orchard
New

United Kingdom

Hi All,

Is the RS3 Pro compatabel with the Master Wheels?

Thanks
2022-9-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your inquiry.
DJI RS3 Pro is compatible with the Master Wheels.
Here are Operation Instructions for your reference:
1. Mounting
1) Mount the focus wheel to the 8-pin port on the side of the DJI RS 3 Pro gimbal. Ensure that the focus wheel’s CAN/S-BUS switch has been switched to the CAN mode.
2) Connect the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver to the focus wheel’s CAN port using the Ronon-MX CAN Cable for Ronin-MX/S, and change the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver’s CAN/S-BUS switch to the CAN mode. If the modes have not been properly adjusted, the control will fail (For example, if the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver’s mode is switched to S-BUS, the wireless receiver indicator will blink green, but cannot take control).
3) Ensure that the frequency band of the DJI Master Wheels/Force Pro is the same as that of the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver. Start linking on the DJI Master Wheels/Focus Pro/Ronin 2 remote controller. Press and hold the Link button on the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver for 2 seconds to start linking. Wait until linking is complete.
DJI Master Wheels/Force Pro linking options: Gimbal - Setting - General - Bind Remote.     
4) If linking fails, try to switch to another frequency band. For example, if the linking fails in 2.4 GHz frequency band, please switch “Remote Freq” of the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver and DJI Master Wheels/Force Pro to 5.8 GHz. Try linking again.

If there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you.
2022-9-21
Use props
mmlink
lvl.1

United States

Hi, does it work with SBUS remote controllers though?
I have a set of ALPHA WHEELS, which previously used to be compatible with the RS2 via the same combination of cables and the focus wheel. But via SBUS setting.
2023-1-2
Use props
mmlink
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-9-21 00:53

Hey, does it work with SBUS remote controllers though?
I have a set of ALPHA WHEELS, which previously used to be compatible with the RS2 via the same combination of cables and the focus wheel. But via SBUS setting.
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

mmlink Posted at 1-2 16:00
Hey, does it work with SBUS remote controllers though?

Hi, there. Thanks for your update.
We have confirmed more details with you via PM, could you please have a look?
Thank you.
2023-1-3
Use props
fansa49296cb
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-3 03:46
Hi, there. Thanks for your update.
We have confirmed more details with you via PM, could you please have a look?
Thank you.

Hi, have the same question as Mmlink - can I use Dbus or similar input port (maybe a USB-C?)  to adapt third party control to the Ronin RS3 Pro?   Am successfully using UART to D-Bus cable with my Ronin R2 for third party control, and wondering if I can do the same with the RS3 Pro.   And if so, what cable(s) I might need?    Thank you.
2023-1-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansa49296cb Posted at 1-3 11:22
Hi, have the same question as Mmlink - can I use Dbus or similar input port (maybe a USB-C?)  to adapt third party control to the Ronin RS3 Pro?   Am successfully using UART to D-Bus cable with my Ronin R2 for third party control, and wondering if I can do the same with the RS3 Pro.   And if so, what cable(s) I might need?    Thank you.

Hi, there.
Sorry for the belated reply.
For your problem, you can try to use the CAN port of the focus wheel (support S-BUS) to test it.
We have sent you a PM to help you more with your problem, you can also have a look.
Thank you.
2023-1-9
Use props
JayM1
New

United Kingdom

Hello,

Where can i find this cable and do you know what its called exctly ?

Thanks
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JayM1 Posted at 3-3 10:38
Hello,

Where can i find this cable and do you know what its called exctly ?

Hi, there. Thanks for your inquiry.

May I know if you need this cable: Ronin-MX CAN Cable for Ronin-MX/S (To connect the DJI Pro Wireless Receiver to the focus wheel’s CAN port)?
If so, you can check it via this link and click "in-stock reminder" https://m.dji.com/product/ron ... n=GB&from=store-nav
Or you can contact our support via this link and see if they can help you more with this problem: https://repair.dji.com/gb/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav

If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know here.

Thanks for your support again.

2023-3-4
Use props
maxdembo
New

United Kingdom

Hello there,
As others have asked on here: can I connect DJI RS3 Pro to third party controllers (Inertia Wheels) via the focus wheel in the same way I could connect to the RS2?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
2023-3-19
Use props
fansca7b9716
lvl.1

Canada

What if I don’t have the focus wheel? My pro combo did not come with it?
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansca7b9716 Posted at 4-28 13:47
What if I don’t have the focus wheel? My pro combo did not come with it?

Hi there. Sorry for the belated reply.
The focus wheel is not with DJI RS 3 Pro combo.
If it is needed, you can check this link to purchase it:
https://store.dji.com/ca/product ... 0&set_region=CA
We hope this helps and if you need any other support, please just let me know.
2023-4-29
Use props
fans88cdf78d
lvl.1

United States

maxdembo Posted at 3-19 11:28
Hello there,
As others have asked on here: can I connect DJI RS3 Pro to third party controllers (Inertia Wheels) via the focus wheel in the same way I could connect to the RS2?
Thanks in advance.

Anyone ever get back to you about this?  Does the thumb wheel work to connect the inertia wheels?
2023-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules