DJI Osmo Mobile 6 Release Notes (12/21/2023)
9256 33 2022-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.12.21
  • Firmware: V01.05.01.10
  • DJI Mimo App for iOS: V1.11.4
  • DJI Mimo App for Android: V1.11.2

What’s new?
  • Optimized ActiveTrack performance.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
  • If the update fails, restart Osmo Mobile 6 and DJI Mimo, re-connect the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, and then retry.

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.07.05
  • Firmware: v01.03.01.10
  • DJI Mimo App for iOS: v1.9.0
  • DJI Mimo App for Android: v1.9.0

What’s new?
  • Optimized ActiveTrack performance. Visit https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-6 and refer to the Mobile Phone Compatibility List for more information. Optimized the tracking algorithm to re-identify people that are moving or in a scene with multiple people.
  • Added Extended Tilt Mode. When enabled, the gimbal tilt angle becomes larger, which is suitable for capturing static scenes such as a desktop. This feature can only be used in the DJI Mimo app. DJI Mimo v1.9.0 or later is required. Note: the joystick can only control the tilt in this mode.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
  • If the update fails, restart Osmo Mobile 6 and DJI Mimo, re-connect the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, and then retry.

Overview:
  • Date: 2022.11.03
  • Firmware: v01.00.03.10
  • DJI Mimo App for iOS: v1.8.4
  • DJI Mimo App for Android: v1.8.4

What's new?
  • Added log upload feature. Go to DJI Mimo homepage > DJI Support > Log Upload to upload the log. Requires DJI Mimo v1.8.4 or above.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
  • If the update fails, restart Osmo Mobile 6 and DJI Mimo, re-connect the mobile phone's Bluetooth, and then retry.

Overview:
  • Date: 2022.09.22
  • Firmware: v01.00.02.40
  • DJI Mimo App for iOS: v1.8.2
  • DJI Mimo App for Android: v1.8.0

What’s new?
  • Added support for iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. Requires DJI Mimo v1.8.2 or above.
  • Optimized ActiveTrack performance in selfie mode.
  • Optimized gimbal stabilization.
  • Fixed issue: gimbal cannot resume occasionally after pressing a button when the motor is protected.
  • Fixed issue: gimbal stopped moving occasionally during panorama shot.
  • Fixed issue: gimbal cannot automatically power on occasionally after unfolding.
  • Optimized experiences.

Notes:

2022-9-22
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ha ha, first comment; anyway, Dji the new slate grey on the OM6 looks really sleek, definitely was a great choice as it looks more professional and is right up there with the Ronin series, thumbs up from me.
2022-9-22
Use props
djiuser_8toR59NhCFdH
New

Sweden

So if I'm reading correctly, it is not supporting my S22 ultra. That means that all the functions DJI adds with the gimbal are not compatible, or is there still value in getting the OM 6 for s22 ultra users ? Like can we do basic functions
2022-9-22
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

thanks dji for the info and update...
2022-9-22
Use props
Capturix
lvl.2
Germany

djiuser_8toR59NhCFdH Posted at 9-22 13:59
So if I'm reading correctly, it is not supporting my S22 ultra. That means that all the functions DJI adds with the gimbal are not compatible, or is there still value in getting the OM 6 for s22 ultra users ? Like can we do basic functions

good news: it is black
bad news: still useless 4 s22u-user
thanks 4 saving money
2022-9-23
Use props
woody188
New

United States

You should probably make it clear that the DJI Mimo app required to make all the features work does not support recording directly to SD card on any Android device and that this has been a known issue with the app and Android phones since 2019.
2022-9-23
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

I may be wrong but on a other post, a Dji Moderator had replied to someone who had asked this question as to why it wasn’t compatible and what they said was that the only thing that doesn’t work is the face touch up features but it still should work. And also i know for my self that I’m still able to use the gimbal and use all its settings but though just my iPhones camera, so you should still be able to activate the gimbal and use your phone and use also it’s camera just not through the Mimo app, but I could be wrong, not really a 100%.
2022-9-23
Use props
djiuser_js6zoISO6hVc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13360 ft
United States

please post instructions for update
2022-10-16
Use props
Capturix
lvl.2
Germany

djiuser_js6zoISO6hVc Posted at 10-16 12:56
please post instructions for update

short version: simply turn your gimbal ON
long version: read your manual > page 17
2022-10-17
Use props
Shikoku4K
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22293 ft
Japan

I have an OSMO 6, how come I dont have the icon on my profile? Same account as my drone?
2022-10-21
Use props
Septian0809
lvl.3
Flight distance : 148251 ft
Indonesia

Will there be any updates to have 2k shooting mode in mimo app?
2022-10-22
Use props
Capturix
lvl.2
Germany

Septian0809 Posted at 10-22 00:54

sicher......irgendwann......sogar auch 4k..........beim OM X
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply.
Please don't worry, DJI OM6 will support S22 ultra soon via app update.
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know here.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Capturix Posted at 9-23 04:35
good news: it is black
bad news: still useless 4 s22u-user
thanks 4 saving money

Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know here.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Septian0809 Posted at 10-22 00:54

Hi, there.
May we know more details of your problem?
Then we can check it and reply to you asap.
Thank you in advance.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Shikoku4K Posted at 10-21 04:03
I have an OSMO 6, how come I dont have the icon on my profile? Same account as my drone?

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Could you please send us a related screenshot so that we can confirm the details and reply to you asap?
Thank you in advance.
2022-10-23
Use props
Capturix
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Natalia Gepostet um 10-28 01:43
Update:
Hallo, da. Sie können Ihre App über diesen Link aktualisieren, um Ihr Telefon jetzt zu verwenden:https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
Und wenn Sie auf Probleme stoßen, können Sie uns dies gerne mitteilen.

Version 1.8.2 die gleiche Version, wie vor einem Monat.
also immer noch kein "Update"
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Capturix Posted at 10-28 03:37
Version 1.8.2 die gleiche Version, wie vor einem Monat.
also immer noch kein "Update"

Sorry for the late reply and misunderstanding.
Please don't worry and stay turn to our official website.
We will urge the relevant team about this issue as well.
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to let us know.
2022-10-30
Use props
Buc_Caneer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 400902 ft
South Africa

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-23 00:52

What Osmo6 functionality will not be available to the S22, that the iphone14 has?
If this has already been discussed elsewhere, I apologise and ask for a link to same.
2022-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Buc_Caneer Posted at 11-16 00:05
What Osmo6 functionality will not be available to the S22, that the iphone14 has?
If this has already been discussed elsewhere, I apologise and ask for a link to same.

Hi, there.
After you update your app to the latest version, the function of these two phones is the same.
Thank you.
2022-11-16
Use props
fans56479361
New

United States

Hi. I’m having trouble with the panorama mode on my DJI OSMO 6. It’s always start at a tilt. Is there anyway to fix the tilt? Thanks.
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_xobY6u5QCEPR
lvl.1

Lebanon

my osmo mobile 6 blinking red/green and i go to dji mimo there isn't an update and i reinstall many time dji mimo and reconnect numerous of times and no solution!!! does i Throw it in the trash?
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_kH1Qw2ZpV81I
New

India

I hv recently purchase dji osmo mobile 6, if I press hold the gimbal back switch it does not gets lock,  its wobble. It hv samsung note 10 plus.
Pl suggest
2023-1-6
Use props
djiuser_qFn3Y0Zt3RJq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1865007 ft

Brazil

I have a problem with dji osmo mobile 6, in update v01.00.03.10 it stuck at 61% and now it doesn't complete the update and dji osmo mobile 6 doesn't work! Is there any procedure to solve the problem?
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_qFn3Y0Zt3RJq Posted at 6-21 12:57
I have a problem with dji osmo mobile 6, in update v01.00.03.10 it stuck at 61% and now it doesn't complete the update and dji osmo mobile 6 doesn't work! Is there any procedure to solve the problem?

Hello there. Sorry for the late response. Are you still experiencing the issue when updating the firmware? If so, Please try this: Before updating, ensure that the battery level of the device is above 50%. Be sure to insert a microSD card before updating the firmware. While updating, do not power off the device or disconnect the USB cable. Otherwise, the update may fail. During updating, it is normal that the screen is grayed out and shows a warning stating that the update progress is XX%, and the image transmission view may appear. Do nothing before the update is completed to avoid affecting the normal updating process. Please keep me posted. Thank you for your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-29
Use props
BetsyCox
lvl.1

Vietnam

Yes,   https://modilimitado.com/pt    I downloaded v01.03.01.10 and active tracking works again on my Galaxy S22
2023-7-30
Use props
Krima
lvl.1

Brazil

Dear all,

New user here!
I happen to own a HUAWEI P60 PRO with Harmony OS (3.1.0)

I would like to know if the HUAWEI P60 pro + DJI6  supports 4K video recording at 60(fps). If it does, I'd greatly appreciate confirmation.

If, by chance, this feature is not currently available, I'm curious to learn if there are any plans to introduce it in the near future. I believe many of us would be thrilled to have this enhancement, as it would undoubtedly elevate our video recording and content creation possibilities.

2023-7-31
Use props
fans15c6fb85
lvl.4

United States

Thank you for continuing to update ActiveTrack, it is appreciated.  It would be helpful to know more about what was optimized in its performance in this update so we could be assured when using it what its limitations are.
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Krima Posted at 7-31 04:24
Dear all,

New user here!

Hi, there. Sorry for the late notice and appreciate your interest. Osmo Mobile 6 is compatible with most smartphones on the market. It is recommended to use smartphones with a width of 67-84 mm, thickness of 6.9-10 mm, and weight of 170-290 g. Please visit the official DJI website for the full compatibility list via this link. I hope this information helps.
2023-12-29
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

hello, I have an osmo mobile 3 and butter logged in with the same account I'm writing from now, why don't I see it under my picture next to my drones? the drones and osmo mobile3 are all logged in with the septib@gmail.com account
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Tealk Posted at 12-30 05:20
hello, I have an osmo mobile 3 and butter logged in with the same account I'm writing from now, why don't I see it under my picture next to my drones? the drones and osmo mobile3 are all logged in with the  account

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that I've sent you a message regarding this matter. Kindly let us know about the latest information.
2023-12-31
Use props
fans290080d0
lvl.1
Guatemala

Hello, I have problems with my Osmos Mobile 6 when updating V01.05.01.10, it remains at 61% and gives an error THE FIRMWARE COULD NOT BE UPDATE (2), please help me.  The device was useless since I tried to update, it only turns on the LED light in the shape of a battery, although if you connect the Bluetooth with the mimo app
1-3 01:34
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans290080d0 Posted at 1-3 01:34
Hello, I have problems with my Osmos Mobile 6 when updating V01.05.01.10, it remains at 61% and gives an error THE FIRMWARE COULD NOT BE UPDATE (2), please help me.  The device was useless since I tried to update, it only turns on the LED light in the shape of a battery, although if you connect the Bluetooth with the mimo app

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please follow our recommendations below:

1. Clear the DJI Mimo cache. Restart the DJI Mimo and DJI device.
2. Disconnect the DJI device from the mobile device. Re-connect the DJI device to the mobile device and update again.
3. Use another mobile phone for updating.
4. Try another network for updating.
5. Try updating again after deleting unused Bluetooth pairings from the mobile device.
6. If the updating still fails after the above methods have been tried, we recommend contacting us at www.dji.com/support (Contact Us) for further assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation.
1-3 02:16
Use props
Rombout Versluijs
New

Curaçao

djiuser_8toR59NhCFdH Posted at 2022-9-22 13:59

I tried a mobile 3 using the latest mini app using Samsung a32 and I see everything work in the app. No slow motion. But all functionality of the hardware works
1-9 20:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules