24113 72 2022-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaSky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1885056 ft
Lithuania

Hi,
Do I understand correctly, that the newest DJI gimbal OM6 does not support one of the most popular flagship Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra?
2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Please don't worry. The next version of Mimo APP 1.8.4 will support Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
For the current version,  the beauty function does not take effect, but other functions are OK.
Thank you for your support.
2022-9-22
Use props
Nidholt
New

Netherlands

so the gimbal works with the S22 Ultra, but only some functions in the app don't work, correct?
2022-9-22
Use props
djiuser_0ayYx5NDyODZ
New
Hong Kong

Is the resolution for S22 Ultra still Max at 4k 30fps?

Any reason cannot go 4k 60fps?
2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nidholt Posted at 9-22 06:47
so the gimbal works with the S22 Ultra, but only some functions in the app don't work, correct?

Yes, that is correct. You can refer to the compatibility information for Samsung S22 here.
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_0ayYx5NDyODZ Posted at 9-22 06:55
Is the resolution for S22 Ultra still Max at 4k 30fps?

Any reason cannot go 4k 60fps?

Hi there, our engineers are working on it and confirming the function of 4K 60fps on Samsung phones, if the performance can be guaranteed, we will add it in the future update of the DJI Mimo app. Thank you for your attention.
2022-9-23
Use props
djiuser_u6hoclPmKrhw
New

Italy

Hey, i have a s22 Ultra and try to Use it with a OM5. But every video is shaking, i try all what the dji Website said but nothing works (i think the s22 ultra ist to haevy) so have to give the OM5 back. Could you maybe say me if the OM6 works better with heavy Smartphones or would i have the same Problems with it?
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_u6hoclPmKrhw Posted at 9-23 07:08
Hey, i have a s22 Ultra and try to Use it with a OM5. But every video is shaking, i try all what the dji Website said but nothing works (i think the s22 ultra ist to haevy) so have to give the OM5 back. Could you maybe say me if the OM6 works better with heavy Smartphones or would i have the same Problems with it?

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Samsung S22 Ultra is not on the compatible list now, for more details, please check this link: https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ibility_List_en.pdf You can change another photo to use. And we will test this product asap, please stay turn to our official website.
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to let us know.
Thank you.
2022-9-23
Use props
djiuser_nNReqVKWxby6
New

United States

I'm not really surprised. The "support" for most androids, with superior camera capabilities to Apple is typically always stopped at "it can hold it". But why can't I fully use my s22 ultra camera features with this thing?
2022-9-24
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Superior camera capabilities?   Blasphemy!
2022-9-26
Use props
airborne.clips
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1508747 ft
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-22 05:22
Hi, there.
Please don't worry. The next version of Mimo APP 1.8.4 will support Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
For the current version,  the beauty function does not take effect, but other functions are OK.

So  when is this version coming out? Will also support 4K 60fps for the 22 Ultra?

2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

airborne.clips Posted at 9-27 21:00
So  when is this version coming out? Will also support 4K 60fps for the 22 Ultra?

We are sorry that we did not receive any related information about this part now.
But for any updates, you can stay turn to our official website www@dji.com
2022-9-27
Use props
Rueges
lvl.2
Flight distance : 124045 ft
United States

The fact that these things don't have full compatibility With the Samsung brand is pathetic. I understand why it's more tricky compatibility wise for Androids in general vs iphones, but with Samsung being one of the most popular phones out there, the development team 100% should be taking specific time to do so. Ridiculous.
2022-9-29
Use props
djiuser_CBVq8plD9OL0
New
Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-23 20:21
Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Samsung S22 Ultra is not on the compatible list now, for more details, please check this link: https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ibility_List_en.pdf You can change another photo to use. And we will test this product asap, please stay turn to our official website.

But you said in the 1st response above that the s22 ultra is compatible?????
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_CBVq8plD9OL0 Posted at 9-30 11:56
But you said in the 1st response above that the s22 ultra is compatible?????

Hi, there. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Here are the details FYR:
1. For OM6, it is compatible with s22 ultra, you can wait for the next firmware update or use it now (Please note that if you use the beauty function now, the function may be not that good).
2. For OM5, you can test it first to see if it works, we will also update our compatible list asap. For any updates, you can stay turn to our official website.
Thank you for your support.
2022-9-30
Use props
Iczeman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8336266 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-30 20:00
Hi, there. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Here are the details FYR:
1. For OM6, it is compatible with s22 ultra, you can wait for the next firmware update or use it now (Please note that if you use the beauty function now, the function may be not that good).

Hi Natalia,

thanks for clarification as already ordered OM6 for S22 Ultra Exynos so hopefully all issues will be fixed asap and 4k/60 available as well if not yet...
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Iczeman Posted at 9-30 23:56
Hi Natalia,

thanks for clarification as already ordered OM6 for S22 Ultra Exynos so hopefully all issues will be fixed asap and 4k/60 available as well if not yet...

Hi, there.
Please don't worry and you can wait for the firmware update. Besides, p
lease note that currently, the beauty effects are not supported when shooting at 4k/60fps or higher.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to let us know.
Thank you.
2022-10-1
Use props
Iczeman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8336266 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Just to be clear on Samsung S22 Ultra Exynos are 60fps in video NOT available at all:

2022-10-8
Use props
Sir. Dann
lvl.2
Spain

I am also waiting for the update for the samsung galaxy s22 ultra, it only allows recording at 30 fps in any resolution, it is a phone that came out in February, it is not normal that you have not yet supported it.
2022-10-13
Use props
djiuser_iY8UVx3YKEyX
New

Hong Kong

Hi, may I know if the Osmo 6 works for the Samsung S22+? If so, any functions missed? Or the future firmware will fix the issues?
2022-10-14
Use props
Sir. Dann
lvl.2
Spain

djiuser_iY8UVx3YKEyX Posted at 10-14 00:59
Hi, may I know if the Osmo 6 works for the Samsung S22+? If so, any functions missed? Or the future firmware will fix the issues?

it works, but you can only record at 720, 1080 and 4k at 30 fps, I don't know if dji will deign to fix it, but with the age of the phone I doubt it.
2022-10-14
Use props
Rueges
lvl.2
Flight distance : 124045 ft
United States

Sir. Dann Posted at 10-14 05:29
it works, but you can only record at 720, 1080 and 4k at 30 fps, I don't know if dji will deign to fix it, but with the age of the phone I doubt it.

Age of the phone? It's not even a year old.
2022-10-17
Use props
Sir. Dann
lvl.2
Spain

I know, I have the galaxy s22 ultra, what I mean is that the phone came out in February and they haven't given it full support yet, if they haven't already I doubt they will, however the iPhone 14 does have given.
2022-10-18
Use props
djiuser_QFtFvxv6uY3k
lvl.1
Flight distance : 382218 ft
United States

On  a Samsung S22 Ultra, the app doesn't offer the option to shoot in Pro mode (RAW for photos or 10bits HDR for video)

Additionally, the app doesn't engage the 10x camera (max 8x zoom), and it doesn't engage the 0.6x camera.

At the same time, it's hard to believe that OM6 can not trigger the shots within the Samsung app, where these features are available (while any cheap selfie stick has no problem doing it)

When will these limitations be addressed?
2022-11-3
Use props
MaSky
lvl.3
Lithuania

Hi, there.

Hi,
Are there any news, when S22 Ultra will be in compatibility list? It has gone 6 weeks from the release, but still one of the most popular phone is not compatible with OM6.
2022-11-6
Use props
Kyan
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi

Can I use Samsung Note 10 plus with OM6? What are the features available for this combination? And what about the restriction?
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MaSky Posted at 11-6 03:43
Hi,
Are there any news, when S22 Ultra will be in compatibility list? It has gone 6 weeks from the release, but still one of the most popular phone is not compatible with OM6.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
You can try to use the OM6 and your phone S22 Ultra, please note that the currently affected feature is the beauty feature.
And we have not received relevant information for the time being, but you can learn about any update from the official website.
We will also urge our team about this issue and forward your needs to them.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know as well.
2022-11-6
Use props
MaSky
lvl.3
Lithuania

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-6 17:19
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
You can try to use the OM6 and your phone S22 Ultra, please note that the currently affected feature is the beauty feature.
And we have not received relevant information for the time being, but you can learn about any update from the official website.

Hi DJI Natalia,

Am I right, that nothing has been improved (S22 Ultra related) from the release date?
Is it possible to switch between 3 different S22 Ultra camera using DJI Mimo app?
I'm still don't have it and thinking if it's worth to buy, keeping in mind, that I have S22 Ultra (Exynos).
2022-11-6
Use props
ljfrench
lvl.1

United States

Hi, there.

Mimo 1.8.4 is now available and does *NOT* support the S22 Ultra. Please advise.
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MaSky Posted at 11-6 22:11
Hi DJI Natalia,

Am I right, that nothing has been improved (S22 Ultra related) from the release date?

Update:
1. It has been confirmed that the latest version of the DJI Mimo App is compatible with Samsung S22 ultra.
2. The Samsung S22 series with DJI Mimo App only supports the main camera and cannot be switched between other cameras.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ljfrench Posted at 11-7 19:15
Mimo 1.8.4 is now available and does *NOT* support the S22 Ultra. Please advise.

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
We have checked with the relevant team that the latest version of the DJI Mimo App is compatible with Samsung S22 ultra.
May we know if you meet any problems with your product? Could you please send us a related video or tell us more details? We will check it asap and reply to you.
Thank you for your support in advance.
2022-11-8
Use props
Capturix
lvl.2
Germany

Ich entschuldige mich, dass ich den OM6 für andere Nutzer des Samsung S22 Ultra empfohlen habe, und deren daraus entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten.
Ich ging leider blauäugig und irrtümlich davon aus, dass das hochentwickelte Technikteam von DJI in der Lage ist, die Software von MiMo zügig an die Fähigkeiten des S22u anzupassen, und damit den OM6 in vollem Umfang kompatibel zu machen.
Statt dessen werden Videos der Unfähigkeiten von DJI/MiMo/OM6 gewünscht...
Wie sollen Videos z.B. vom NICHT möglichen Linsenwechsel erstellt werden? Oder Videos von nicht möglichen Aufnahmen mit 60fps in guter Qualität. u.m.m..
Aber ich bin mir sicher, dass die Techniker keine Mühen scheuen werden, um die Besitzer eines S22u so schnell wie möglich zufrieden zu stellen, und deren längst bezahlte Erwartungen zu erfüllen, und dass das  Team des Forums die Kunden nicht ständig mit wohl formulierten leeren Wörtern  vertrösten muss.
Ansonsten wünsche ich dem Team des Forums weiterhin viel Spaß als Papierkorb der Beschwerdebestelle von DJI.
Interessenten empfehle ich künftig vor dem Kauf eine unterhaltsame Lektüre dieses Forums.
Für mich wird es das letzte Gerät von DJI gewesen sein - und ebay freut sich über Umsatz.
2022-11-9
Use props
fans5b3c7dd1
New
Flight distance : 477323 ft
  • >>>
Slovenia

Hi, Can DJI please make statement when Galaxy S22 Ultra is fully supported on Osmo Mobile 6?
2022-11-16
Use props
fansb0e2b611
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176125 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Does anyone know if all the features have been unlocked for the Samsung s22 ultra? Want a gimbal but not willing to spend the money if lenses, frame rates and tracking are not available in the mimo app. Thank you.
2022-11-24
Use props
sebas mediaprod
lvl.1
Flight distance : 964406 ft
Spain

The gimbal can carry almost any phone of the world and DJI team is working everyfay to bring new updates at the mimo app.
2022-11-27
Use props
warrenuntitled
New
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 9-23 00:58
Yes, that is correct. You can refer to the compatibility information for Samsung S22 here.

Why is the S22 Ultra not support 0.6 zoom or higher? Will this support be expanded in future? or is this it.
2022-11-29
Use props
djiuser_hUzqKT0znNfx
lvl.1

Philippines

sebas mediaprod Posted at 11-27 04:57
The gimbal can carry almost any phone of the world and DJI team is working everyfay to bring new updates at the mimo app.

I just bought it today. MIMO app is working. But not utilizing s22 ultras full capability. Only 8x zoom, 30fps videos and very basic photo settings.

Native camera app not supported as well. When I press the shutter button on the gimbal, it zooms slowly like ticking.

2022-11-30
Use props
djiuser_hUzqKT0znNfx
lvl.1

Philippines

Will the devs work on it for it to be compatible with the s22 ultra native camera app? ☹️
2022-11-30
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391709 ft
Australia

Any chance this will support the Pixel 7 Pro in the near future? Given the issues supporting the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, I am assuming not.
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_ZS48IyyVFwEA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1000935 ft
Canada

Hello,

I don't understand DJI's decision on the incompatibility of certain functions of the S22 Ultra. This is Samsung's best cell phone!

We are now in December. Is DJI planning to release an update to make the Samsung S22 Ultra compatible?

Thank you Best regards
2022-12-20
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules