OM 6 360 Sphere?
4278 5 2022-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stellarat
lvl.2

United Kingdom

As has been requested for every version of Osmo... can it do a 360 photo sphere?
2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Stellarat. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. The DJI Osmo Mobile 6 only have the following :

1. 3×3 Panorama automatically takes and stitches together nine photos;
2. 240° Panorama automatically takes and merges seven photos;
3. CloneMe Pano automatically takes and merges three photos.

Thank you.
2022-9-22
Use props
Stellarat
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Ok, thanks, so that's a no
2022-9-23
Use props
djiuser_e2TusPT0gtT8
New

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-9-22 20:22
Hello there Stellarat. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. The DJI Osmo Mobile 6 only have the following :

1. 3×3 Panorama automatically takes and stitches together nine photos;

Hello DJI Stephen,
360 Sphere now is becoming more and more popular. I saw the presentation of the new Insta360 gimbal that has this capability and youtuber are doing comparison with DJI OM 6.
In your opinion DJI OM6 could be able to do 360 sphere photos with a new firmware release or it is not technically possible?
...should I stay or should I go (cfr The Clash)
Thanks
Marco
2023-3-30
Use props
Blaise
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

The panorama is unsuable in mobile 6. Both the 240 degre and also 3x3. It makes the side pictures in a rotated angle so the end result will be curved.
It has the same end result as the mavic 3 classic and mavic 3 pro drones when the panorama is started with camera is not at 0 degree. I reported that issue also multiple times in many platform to dji, but not corrected. It is terrible from them. I have also the pocket 3 where it works perfectly. My mavic 2 pro had also not a problem with it.
In my Dji devices these 3 had (mavic 3 classic is sold) and have this issue. I can't understand why not they correct it in firmware updates. I have on all devices the latest firmware. When I complain, dji contact very politly asks me to send sample pictures and videos and than a big nothing is happening. They confirm that they see the problem and they promise that they forward it to their responsible colleagues and than nothing happenes. It is so frustrating.
2023-11-26
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

use  a stich app for better results
2023-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules