Can't connect Wireless Mic
726 4 2022-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ILoveLavaLamps
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160810 ft
Sweden

I cant connect my wireless mic. I dont see that option in the config menu?! Have the latest firmware.
IMG_0432.jpeg
2022-9-22
Use props
ILoveLavaLamps
lvl.1
Sweden

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to follow the tutorial steps below to see if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please provide us a short video showing the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-9-24
Use props
ILoveLavaLamps
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-24 01:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to follow the tutorial steps below to see if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please provide us a short video showing the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4hrf8AlxZU

The strange thing is, with a new camera and a new all-in-one handle I needed to clean the contacts with alcohol to get a success.

But know it works. Thanks for the reply, and sorry for my frustrating, now xxxxx reply, I was frustrated and childish.
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ILoveLavaLamps Posted at 9-30 11:36
The strange thing is, with a new camera and a new all-in-one handle I needed to clean the contacts with alcohol to get a success.

But know it works. Thanks for the reply, and sorry for my frustrating, now xxxxx reply, I was frustrated and childish.

No worries. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue that you experience. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for always choosing DJI! Have a nice day ahead.
2022-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules