M30T Beeping issue
716 3 2022-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dyna123
lvl.1
Australia

Good Morning

I have been using My M30T for a couple of months now, Im having a problem with my controller continuously beeping if not conected to the drone. I cant find any problems & everything is up to date. If i need to use the controller without connection  without wanting to fly its so anoying - I see fixes on this but not this one! Is someone able to help in this matter - Please

Cheers Mark

2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Thanks for the inquiry.
The remote controller vibrates or beeps twice to indicate an error or warning. For detailed information,
see the real-time prompts on the touchscreen or in DJI Pilot 2. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open Shortcut Settings and turn on Silent mode to disable all voice alerts.
Any voice prompts and alerts will be disabled in Silent mode, including alerts during RTH and low
battery alerts for the remote controller or aircraft. Use with caution.

For more information, you can also check this link:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Manual_V1.0_CHS.pdf

If there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
2022-9-25
Use props
Dyna123
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks for you reply, I will use this too. It ended up going into an unknown error code once connected too 0x16100041 Drone would not opporate at all. , IT service got back to me with a controller reset , this fixed it.           
  Thanks again.   Mark

2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dyna123 Posted at 9-25 02:48
Thanks for you reply, I will use this too. It ended up going into an unknown error code once connected too 0x16100041 Drone would not opporate at all. , IT service got back to me with a controller reset , this fixed it.           
  Thanks again.   Mark

Thank you for the update as well.
We are glad to see your problem is resolved.
If there is anything else that we can help with, just feel free to contact us.
2022-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules