Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Did my first waypoint misson
908 5 2014-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Completed my first autonomous fight.  All whent splendidly, performed very well. Thing is I could not get the shots I wanted as it was pointed the wrong way. Did not seam to want to respond to me asking it to spin round.  All I could do was tilt the camera. Is this normal?
2014-12-3
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

Yes, it's normal, the camera will always be pointing at the next way point in sequence and you only have control to point the camera horizontal to vertical.
2014-12-3
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Thanx Gerry. shame is this the same for the vision + with that lovely gimble ?  Eg with one of those can you turn the camera left and right up and down. Normal vision only gives me up And dow .
2014-12-3
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

umpa Posted at 2014-12-4 04:21
Thanx Gerry. shame is this the same for the vision + with that lovely gimble ?  Eg with one of those ...

I'm not sure if the Inspire 1 can rotate the camera or not.  All the Phantoms will only have the capability to go vertical to horizontal including the Phantom 2 Vision plus.  They cannot rotate the camera side to side.
2014-12-3
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-12-4 04:25
I'm not sure if the Inspire 1 can rotate the camera or not.  All the Phantoms will only have the c ...

What do you mean when you say vertical to horizontal.
2014-12-3
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

umpa Posted at 2014-12-4 05:42
What do you mean when you say vertical to horizontal.

looking down to looking horizontal
2014-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules