where to download pilot 1.2 for android?
2192 8 2015-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgianBayFlye
lvl.1

Canada

Dji pilot app for android is no longer available for download but the replacement dji go is not yet released for android. (Grrrr)
where can i download the apk for pilot 1.2 ?
2015-8-9
Use props
AerialLens
lvl.3

United States

I'd recommend just Googling "download apk for pilot 1.2.0" ; that is how I got mine (sorry, don't remember which site I chose).  Needless to say, watch for any hitchhiking adware, etc.

And Of course, if you don't need the actual apk file, it IS still in the Google Play site as an automatic download/install to your device.
2015-8-9
Use props
GeorgianBayFlye
lvl.1

Canada

not on google play
2015-8-9
Use props
GeorgianBayFlye
lvl.1

Canada

all the links i have found look very sketchy.  how exactly do you make sure its a legit file with no adware?
2015-8-9
Use props
GeorgianBayFlye
lvl.1

Canada

at first i thought dji support for apple over android was just aboutthe ease of development for ios and the small number of devices to test with.  but lately  it seeems dji is actively trying to punish android users.  dji has no current version of tablet software available for android.  play store has 1.1  link to download 1,2 removed.  for them to continue claim android compatibility  is disingenious  at best, but closer to an outright lie.
2015-8-9
Use props
AerialLens
lvl.3

United States

Well...Actually, it is there, if you are looking just to download and install. Just type in "DJI Pilot" in the play store search box, you will see version 1.2.0 come up -- at least here in the US it certainly was about half a minute ago... Can you try once more? The earlier version 1.1.0 is not there anymore.

Hint:
To verify, scroll all the way down the page for the DJI Pilot app in Google Play, and look for "Additional Information." That is where you will see the version (1.2.0).

Screen Shot 2015-08-09 at 11.41.26 PM.png
2015-8-9
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

Hi..  I kept a copy on my laptop from the DJI page.. I'll upload to Dropbox and post a link in a tick..
2015-8-10
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

Took a while to upload, slow 'net where I am at the moment:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q73il ... Gz9-o2wF0KZP1a?dl=0

Didn't realise 1.2.0 was soo much smaller..  But there you go.
2015-8-10
Use props
rickyram
lvl.1

Mexico

kiwichrish Posted at 2015-8-11 08:23
Took a while to upload, slow 'net where I am at the moment:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q73ils4yts63 ...

Thank you for the APPs.
2015-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules