Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nerdworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 645144 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Another suggestion and a thing i'm missing, that my Osmo Action 1 could do:

I would like to have a preset (e.g. C1) as default mode when you start the camera by pressing the Record button. Currently you can only select between Video or Timelapse mode.

For example: I use my Osmo mainly as a Motorcycle Dashcam (so I always want it to be in 5 min. Loop mode by default). When I use the Video mode for something else, turn the camera off and start it again it switches to the Video mode instead of my C1 preset.

2022-9-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2022-9-25
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi, Nerdworld
For current firmware, if snapshot sets video, booting up recording follows the param of video.
You may set loop 5min in video. Then the snapshot will follow the video setting to do loop video.
2022-9-25
Use props
Nerdworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 645144 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI-ytao Posted at 9-25 19:01
Hi, Nerdworld
For current firmware, if snapshot sets video, booting up recording follows the param of video.
You may set loop 5min in video. Then the snapshot will follow the video setting to do loop video.

Yeah, this is exactly the way I'm using it at the moment. The problem is: I tend to forget to "reset" my settings after using the Video mode for something else.
2022-9-25
Use props
djiuser_X157cRL43psE
lvl.1

Canada

I’ve asked DJI chat for this same feature that has been lost from the OA1. When I set custom profiles based on what I’m doing at that time I want to be able to set my snapshot mode to come on to that specific custom mode when I press the record button. I can’t see why this feature would be removed.
2022-10-18
Use props
Fnark
New

Cyprus

That would be a very desirable feature.
I just received my Action 3, and I was surprised to find out I could not quickly take pictures by default.
As a person who primarily capture quick stills, I find this very disappointing

Hopefully this will be sorted out in a future update
2022-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules