960 9 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Went for a wedding at an interesting resort. AutoCamp Joshua tree near the national park. The resort is compose of mostly topline Airstream trailers and events are held outdoor. Perfect at a time like these so you don't have to share re-circulated air with a bunch of people at a hotel. It seems AutoCamp have a few places all over the US. I shot a video with my drone the next morning at sunrise. Video is still processing so 4K version may not be available for a few more hours.

2022-9-26
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

amazing footage...
2022-9-26
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wow I've never seen so many of those iconic trailers grouped together like that.  Beautiful sunrise too.
2022-9-26
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like an interesting place!  When I caught the title, I was hoping to see more Joshua Trees.  Are there any in Joshua Tree or is one of those places where the name does not match the actual trees?  I have always thought Joshua Trees were really interesting and have been procrastinating filming them - maybe one of these days!!
2022-9-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great footage.   
2022-9-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful sunrise footage and love to see all those Airstreams.  
2022-9-27
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 9-26 21:48
Looks like an interesting place!  When I caught the title, I was hoping to see more Joshua Trees.  Are there any in Joshua Tree or is one of those places where the name does not match the actual trees?  I have always thought Joshua Trees were really interesting and have been procrastinating filming them - maybe one of these days!!

The resort is less than a year old so I doubt there are any grown ones within even if they planted some but there are plenty around town and I'm sure you'll see a bunch in Jouhua Tree National Park nearby.
2022-9-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see!
2022-9-27
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 9-27 07:14
The resort is less than a year old so I doubt there are any grown ones within even if they planted some but there are plenty around town and I'm sure you'll see a bunch in Jouhua Tree National Park nearby.

Very cool, what an amazing place then.  Glad you caught it on drone video!!
2022-9-27
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Kinda off topic but it's been quite a few years (at least 10) since I drove on Interstate 5 and average cruise speed have gone up a lot (not leading but basically within a group of cars). Knowing speed limit is 70, I set my adaptive cruise to 85 and got in behind a group of cars. I then notice that they're still pulling ahead to I set it at 90. which worked most of the time but at times, I still could not keep up so I ended up setting it at 95 and set the follow distance to the 2 line mark (we're moving between 80-90 most of the time). then from Bakersfield to Joshua tree, speed limit is 65 and I ended up setting adaptive cruise to 90 (we're moving between 75-85 most of the time). Certainly cut my driving time by a fairly margin from the app estimate time.
2022-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules