772 5 2022-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TJDeerinck
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I am a bit frustrated!

I place an order for an Action3 with Refresh when it was released.  My order was paid for, but now the shipping date shows Oct 4th.  I will be leaving on a trip and bought the Action3 to take with me.  It looks like I will not receive it in time.

Not sure what is going on with orders....

I also bought an Avata and then a Fly More for it.  The Fly More said it would be shipped on Oct 14th.  Well, the Fly More shipped but the Avata still has not shipped!

Can anyone from DJI get this straightened out for me?  I really need both the Avata and Action3 before I leave.

~TJ
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We manage to find out your order number and will make further checks with our team.
2022-9-26
Use props
TJDeerinck
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Thor!  I hope you can swing your mighty hammer and get the Action3 on the way.  I have product reviews to write on it while in Hawaii!

~TJ
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

TJDeerinck Posted at 9-26 17:37
Thanks Thor!  I hope you can swing your mighty hammer and get the Action3 on the way.  I have product reviews to write on it while in Hawaii!

~TJ

After further checking, we noticed that the DJI Avata is about to be delivered on September 28. Besides, for the Osmo Action 3, the expected delivery date is 2022-10-07. We have urged our team to expedite the process and we will keep an eye on it. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out. Appreciate your patience.
2022-9-26
Use props
TJDeerinck
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-26 23:15
After further checking, we noticed that the DJI Avata is about to be delivered on September 28. Besides, for the Osmo Action 3, the expected delivery date is 2022-10-07. We have urged our team to expedite the process and we will keep an eye on it. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks.  Good news on the Avata, but not good news on the Action3.  That will mean the Action3 will be sitting on my porch while I am gone.

Might have to cancel the order if that is the case.

~TJ
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TJDeerinck Posted at 9-27 05:27
Thanks.  Good news on the Avata, but not good news on the Action3.  That will mean the Action3 will be sitting on my porch while I am gone.

Might have to cancel the order if that is the case.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. If you would like to cancel the order, you may apply for the refund of Osmo Acton 3 on the order page.
2022-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules