Phantom III Professional + DJI Support
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tungztwisted
New

Canada

The "support" that DJI offers is nothing short of atrocious! I mean, I heard it rumoured that their support left much to be desired but it's beyond ludicrous! It's non-existent. I have attached a screenshot of the "24/7" live chat (too bad you may have to wait 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to actually get through the queue... but once you do, it could very well turn out to be a one sided conversation!). You would think for the amount of money they pillage you for, they could at least dignify their consumers with a response. I DEFINITELY would NOT recommend DJI customer service. They make a good product (As I've had multiple Phantoms) but their customer support or lack thereof needs to make headlines in the news to draw attention to these theifs. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!!

Screen Shot 2015-08-09 at 10.20.32 PM.png
2015-8-9
Use props
brycerichert
lvl.3
United States

At least you got a canned response from a computer. They don't answer their phones or emails. They've taken my first phantom plus the money; they kept both. Had I known they were just going to keep it I would have kept it for parts.
2015-8-9
Use props
timswimm
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry about your experience! What time did you contact with dji through online chat? is it convenient to give your contacts, so we can solve your problem asap? PM me
2015-8-9
Use props
brycerichert
lvl.3
United States

timswimm Posted at 2015-8-10 12:18
Sorry about your experience! What time did you contact with dji through online chat? is it convenien ...

Just answer the phone and don't give excuses. It's very easy, and something that we do in this country. If you have lost it, just say so. You have my name by my username on this site.  If you are going to keep it forever, then send me a grand back. I already bought another because you won't send it back. Good business model for you guys I suppose.
2015-8-9
Use props
timswimm
DJI team

Hong Kong

brycerichert Posted at 2015-8-10 12:14
At least you got a canned response from a computer. They don't answer their phones or emails. They'v ...

You send them your phantom, and never get it back?
2015-8-9
Use props
timswimm
DJI team

Hong Kong

brycerichert Posted at 2015-8-10 12:14
At least you got a canned response from a computer. They don't answer their phones or emails. They'v ...

2015-8-9
Use props
manuelnegronpr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10933205 ft
  • >>>
United States

timswimm Posted at 2015-8-10 14:08

UNIT CHECKED INTO QUEUE
by 2 months without any update. Called DJI tech support and the call hang up by itself.
2015-8-10
Use props
rlbrown75
lvl.1

United States

DJI has had my Phantom 3 Professional for over 10 weeks. I payed them for repairs through Paypal two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them. They will not respond to my emails.
2015-8-10
Use props
masakazu262004
lvl.1

United States

Don't pay anything for repair!! My drone is also being kept hostage......I also have no idea how long they will hold mine...... I called every week, all i get is "wait 2 more weeks."
It has been 8 weeks since they checked in, no answer, no exact date....... no reply...... nothing!!!  
All I am asking is exact date, not possible to know that.......

We paid already, we are no longer customer to DJI......
I need my drone back, or money back......
Why does is take forever long to repair my 10 days old drone........ if  you can't fix it, fine, just give me a new one or money back......
2015-8-10
Use props
rlbrown75
lvl.1

United States

Received an email from DJi a couple of hours ago. The email said my P3P has been repaired, tested and is being shipped. I also have the tracking number. Finally, my P3P is coming home where it belongs!
2015-8-12
Use props
frandenr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4026 ft
  • >>>
United States

I sent my Phantom 3, Professional to DJI 8 weeks ago for repair. I contacted them at  6 1/2 weeks, and the only thing they could tell me was that they have revised their estimated time for repair to 7-8 weeks. It was obvious that they have not even looked at it yet.  I suppose now that DJI will have to revise their time to repair to greater than 8 weeks. Customer service is not their strong point.
Dennis Frantz
2015-8-12
Use props
brycerichert
lvl.3
United States

frandenr@dennis Posted at 2015-8-13 11:10
I sent my Phantom 3, Professional to DJI 8 weeks ago for repair. I contacted them at  6 1/2 weeks, a ...

Still nothing from them and hang ups. I feel as if the have stolen it.
2015-8-12
Use props
frandenr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4026 ft
  • >>>
United States

brycerichert Posted at 2015-8-13 02:20
Still nothing from them and hang ups. I feel as if the have stolen it.

I finally got my Phantom 3 back. To my surprise, it works perfectly.
2015-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules