Taking off with Controller 2
4107 8 2022-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeC999
lvl.1

United States

Hi there,

I finally got arming the motors going in Manual mode - I have the controller set up like a regular racing drone with throttle going from bottom to top rather than being centered.

My question is how can I take advantage of Normal and Sport mode with this setup? I cannot figure out how to arm the motors and take off with the Controller 2 with the controller set for manual mode throttle. In fact, how do you start the motors in these modes normally?

Thanks

Mike
2022-10-1
Use props
MikeC999
lvl.1

United States

OK, figured it out, sticks down and to the center. Could not find this documented anywhere...
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_n8VveTq3XPzn
New

France

Can you explain ? I’ve the same issue.
2023-2-19
Use props
MRDroneRookie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1939222 ft
Canada

djiuser_n8VveTq3XPzn Posted at 2-19 06:10
Can you explain ? I’ve the same issue.

Move both left and right joysticks at the same time all the way to the bottom and all the way  to the center. Bottom inside corners. Page 62 in the manual. Bottom outside corners also works.
2023-2-19
Use props
Andre Laf
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

In manual mode don't you just push the stop start button on the right
2023-2-19
Use props
LMV
lvl.2

Portugal

and put the trothle sitck down. Otherwise, he don´t start
2023-2-20
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 403133 ft
United States

LMV Posted at 2-20 10:31

Cant wait to get my controller 2 and have all these issues

This motion controller is kind of a joke. Its neat and all, and I have put like 8 flights so far on the bird and have to wait till Friday to get my controller is killing me as the second I bind that controller 2 to the aircraft this motion controller is for sale cheap!
2023-2-20
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 403133 ft
United States

LMV Posted at 2-20 10:31

and putting both sticks down and center is how you start most quads out there, I have (2) 5" and a Spektrum Dx8 TX unit. Have to arm the motors on all quads B 4 Lift off.

its always been that way as far as I go back.......
2023-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules