Mini 3 Pro calculation error after calibration
953 8 2022-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BargeArse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28133 ft
Australia

Go through the whole gimbal calibration process for Mini 3 Pro on PC.

I go through the five calibrations successfully and it then calculates to 100%. I then get an error message (as per screen shot attached) "Calculation Error. Check the screen size". Further in the message it says "the screen size is detected as ." Clearly it has not passed a size through to the message. It then asks to input the correct screen size without saying which units or whether that size is diagonal, width etc.

I enter 55.4 as the diagonal in cm. Then the calibration becomes too sensitive and an "Aircraft movement error" error message comes up such that you cannot proceed past the first calibration. Now i am stuck.

calibration error.jpg
2022-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please perform the troubleshooting message below?
①Please close the DJI Assistant 2 first.
②Open and edit the set_screen_size.txt file under DJIEngin, content would be “unknown”+“ the actual size of the screen”, and store it.
Note: there is one blank between. ”unknown“ and actual size
③Restart the DJI Assistant 2 and calibrate again.
④ If the issue persists, please change to another monitor or another computer to have a try.
2022-10-2
Use props
BargeArse
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-2 18:47
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please perform the troubleshooting message below?
①Please close the DJI Assistant 2 first.
②Open and edit the set_screen_size.txt file under DJIEngin, content would be “unknown”+“ the actual size of the screen”, and store it.

Thanks for responding ... but i still have no idea what units that set_screen_size.txt text file refers to. I am going to try the calibration on my lap top first.
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BargeArse Posted at 10-3 16:16
Thanks for responding ... but i still have no idea what units that set_screen_size.txt text file refers to. I am going to try the calibration on my lap top first.

Thanks for your reply. Please tell us your feedback.
2022-10-4
Use props
BargeArse
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-4 18:42
Thanks for your reply. Please tell us your feedback.

Hi ...
Did the calibration on laptop ok ... but now have the dreaded 30064 error, preventing take off. Confirmed by not only using the DJI RC, but also my N-1 controller I have for my AIR 2.
2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BargeArse Posted at 10-6 14:13
Hi ...
Did the calibration on laptop ok ... but now have the dreaded 30064 error, preventing take off. Confirmed by not only using the DJI RC, but also my N-1 controller I have for my AIR 2.

Sorry for the late response. May we have your DJI Account?
2022-10-6
Use props
BargeArse
lvl.1
Australia

dzmollo@gmail.com
2022-10-6
Use props
BargeArse
lvl.1
Australia

Is there anyone there????  I have a drone that is unable to take off due the notorious 30064 error. I would like some guidance, please/
2022-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules