DJI Go APP forgets settings
1694 4 2015-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oldpeach
lvl.2

Canada

Not sure where the phantom 3 Adv settings are saved,  but every time im using the my P3 with the NEW firmware and Go APP i have to keep reseting my selections for

The Programable buttons on the back of the RC
The same goes for the simulator.. settings change constantly

Other than that flying great at 1.3.20 with 2.0.0 GO app. no freezes or app crashes
Signal and distance no issues all though i have not go out of sight and traveled more than 600 meters away

On IOS Ipad Air
2015-8-10
Use props
Stealth...
lvl.2

Netherlands

Are you connected with your bird when changing those settings? You should be to hold the settings.
About losing signals, Yesterday evening 1300m and started losing signal. I still have some reboot issues with my iPad air 2 during and pre-flight.
2015-8-12
Use props
oldpeach
lvl.2

Canada

Over all pleased but still seeing these issues

Have to program Rx rear buttons every time

New issue . I leave VPS on as it's supposed to help from  2 meters down with positioning. But I'm starting to notice that during manual landings when I bring the bird down slowly , when it gets  about 6 inches from the ground it jumps up 6 inches higher which I compensate for but then lands hard.

FPV does not work , only follow mode.

My next step is to uninstall the app and try reinstall
2015-8-12
Use props
rehan2haque
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84898 ft
United Kingdom

oldpeach@yahoo. Posted at 2015-8-13 10:33
Over all pleased but still seeing these issues

Have to program Rx rear buttons every time

I have the issue of settings resetting also. I have only experimented for an hour or so after recieving my phantom 3 adv this week so it may be something I have not realized yet.

One thing comes to mind is, what settings are displayed if you turn on the remote/app but not he phantom .... possibly those were the default settings, and when the drone was turned on did it reflect the settings that were previously set. I didnt check that in depth, but I do recall multplie flight mode had reverted back to off.
2015-8-14
Use props
oldpeach
lvl.2

Canada

Now I am gone to the next and newest  fw version 1.4 . I have also removed the GO app and reinstalled.

Still every time I setup to fly,  I have to reprogram the C1 and C2 buttons to do what I want.

Is this just my unit, or the way it is supposed to work ??

Or does your P3A remember what it was set on ?
2015-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules