can dji develop fpv(angle) mode in avata?
1356 7 2022-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
areechonhotmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1467382 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Dji avata is a good cinewhoop
N good for interior
M good for outdoor
But some time i need to use angle in indoor  if  dji can release angle mode it good
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-9
Use props
areechonhotmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-9 02:08
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I think it easy for DJI to release this mode and it power full AVATA  to freedom fly in indoor like a pro coz N and S has limitation.
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

areechonhotmail.com Posted at 11-8 19:23
I think it easy for DJI to release this mode and it power full AVATA  to freedom fly in indoor like a pro coz N and S has limitation.

Thank you for your feedback. This request was already forwarded to our team. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-11-10
Use props
Lucas Tran
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1130148 ft
  • >>>
Vietnam

Just remove downward vision sensor (easily) and fly with N mode
2022-11-11
Use props
areechonhotmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

Lucas Tran Posted at 11-11 23:44
Just remove downward vision sensor (easily) and fly with N mode

Oh if DJI can switch on/off is good
2022-11-12
Use props
willstones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126906 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried sticking tape over the downward sensors? Wouldn’t help with the patchy gps signal. But worth a shot…?
2022-11-12
Use props
areechonhotmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
Thailand

willstones Posted at 11-12 13:42
Have you tried sticking tape over the downward sensors? Wouldn’t help with the patchy gps signal. But worth a shot…?

Good idea for workaround i will try.
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules