Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ND FILTER SET FROM RENAAT 1ST BATCH USERS
2284 15 2015-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renaat
lvl.3

United Kingdom

EXCEPTIONALLY we will offer the "first batch customers" a FULL SET (nd8-nd16-nd32-nd64) at USD 59 !! Normally USD 84. WE FEEL SORRY FOR THE FIRST BATCH USERS AND WE WILL PAY OURSELVES THE LOST. We did some very good business last months and can afford that. We take our responsibility to offer a perfect product.
As myself and all others are so pleased with the new batch, we do this action for my beloved first batch customers who helped us to create this set.
Have a look at the last minute of this recently produced video: no color grading from the log file, just expanded the darks and the lights !

2015-8-10
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

United Kingdom

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-8-11 08:13
Ah... Serendipity !

I had just been thinking about how to contact you in the near future as we will ...

ALL FIRST BATCH USERS MAILING ME AT ceulenaere@gmail.com WILL RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE:

Dear respected first batch user,

exceptionally, as we did good business (not with the filters), we want to offer you a full set, ND8-ND16-ND32-ND64, at a very low price. It will cost us a bit money, but we are proud to offer you the best.
On vimeo you can see our last video: all aerial shots with ND 16 and ND32, imported in FCP-x, auto tone and expanded the dark and the lights:
the flat log file, some frames, you can download here:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!ipRSGajT!EuCkGdXz7fj5wZctFIZYYw

to proceed:
mail us with your original email for checking your are a first batch user
payment can be done as usual:  paypal  ceulenaere@gmail.com  china
price: USD 59  shipped to you if you live at DHL7 or less zone.

please do not forget contact person, full address (not always paypal gives us) AND telephone number.

Hoping you giving a top service , we sign with kind regards,

Renaat & Aileen
2015-8-10
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Just paid 59 USD

I do not what to say - but anyway - thank you
2015-8-11
Use props
pa.hug2012
lvl.1
Flight distance : 611027 ft
United Kingdom

Hey sorry if I'm a bit behind here but what are you sorry for?  I bought the ND filters from you guys about a month ago and got them but I have yet to use them as I'm waiting on an imac coming....and the good weather.  Was there a problem with the ND filters, and were mine in the 'bad batch'?

Thanks
2015-8-12
Use props
imcoosen
lvl.3

Netherlands

pa.hug2012 Posted at 2015-8-13 02:38
Hey sorry if I'm a bit behind here but what are you sorry for?  I bought the ND filters from you guy ...

Same question here I did pay for the whole set but didn't use them jet. But wat is wrong . Is the color correction just simpler on the new one, or is the old filtering colors out that hard  are to compensate. paying extra for something I don't use often. is it worth it?
2015-8-12
Use props
_Carlo
lvl.4

United States

Is this any different from the first batch set, or are you offering a special price for a second set? still awing to hear from you?
2015-8-12
Use props
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Just got mine and they work great!  Any color shifts are easily fixed in post.  Thanks again.
2015-8-13
Use props
StefT
lvl.1

Germany

So what is the reason behind this offer? Is there a problem with the first batch?

I have this filters and I think the color shift to yellow/red is too high for ND Filters - is this issue now solved with the new batches and therefore Renaat is offering this Deal?
2015-8-13
Use props
jmboto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6781407 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Yes. It's a Color problem
2015-8-14
Use props
jmboto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6781407 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Yes. It's a Color problem
2015-8-14
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

Canada

I am not a user of the filters, although I have considered purchasing. But I am confused about why the first batch users have to buy a second set, even at a discounted price. Shouldn't they be replaced at no cost? What am I missing?
2015-8-14
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

China

remltr Posted at 2015-8-15 01:12
I am not a user of the filters, although I have considered purchasing. But I am confused about why t ...

Not at all ! I have plenty of good comments of the first batch too. When you buy a car, and afterwards there is an upgraded model, they will not replace neither. We already do this job non-profit. But as we did good business, not with the filters, we only want our respectful first adopters to give an opportunity to buy the upgrade at a very low price where we loose USD 25 for each order. We calculated the total risk of loss, and that is USD 2500 what we can afford for making happy people ! First batch users had a fast solution during months when there was no alternative on the market. What I do for myself, I like to offer to others, if respectful.
2015-8-14
Use props
imcoosen
lvl.3

Netherlands

Renaat Posted at 2015-8-15 08:30
Not at all ! I have plenty of good comments of the first batch too. When you buy a car, and afterw ...

Thanks for the offer but, as I said in a previous post I didn't use them that much so I think it is just a good product, the first batch that is, but is the color correction exponentially just used the 8nd so is 64nd much more out? And does color grading in something as davinsi resolve fixes all. Just a bit more work?
2015-8-15
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Australia

imcoosen Posted at 2015-8-16 06:08
Thanks for the offer but, as I said in a previous post I didn't use them that much so I think it i ...

the less corrections with a poor file the better, but davinci will do the job, I had perfect results with the first batch too.
2015-8-24
Use props
Renaat
lvl.3

Australia

imcoosen Posted at 2015-8-16 06:08
Thanks for the offer but, as I said in a previous post I didn't use them that much so I think it i ...

the less corrections with a poor file the better, but davinci will do the job, I had perfect results with the first batch too.
2015-8-24
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1708412 ft
United States

Is there an online store or website to purchase the filters?
2015-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules