How can I get on-screen display?
1219 7 2014-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I have a Phantom 2, Vision+ V3 and I'd like to be able to have on screen flight information in my videos.  Is it possible and what would I need?
2014-12-3
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

You can have, I think theres an add on you put in the copter that records the flights, is called something like flyrex 3g or similar
2014-12-3
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

Flytrex 3G
2014-12-3
Use props
MacCool
lvl.3

United States

Vision+ Utility app in iTunes will record flight data and import it into Dashware so that you can superimpose it on your video. Unfortunately, Vision+ Utility isn't compatible with iOS8.

You can also use Flytrex, but you'd need to buy some hardware too to record the data.
2014-12-3
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

MacCool Posted at 2014-12-4 08:41
Vision+ Utility app in iTunes will record flight data and import it into Dashware so that you can su ...

I've got my digital camera hanging from my tx and just take a shot of my tablet when I want the telemetry.
2014-12-3
Use props
MacCool
lvl.3

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2014-12-4 08:44
I've got my digital camera hanging from my tx and just take a shot of my tablet when I want the te ...

If you want just a static shot of our telemetry data , not real time video recorded the hitting the sleep and home buttons at the same time on an iPad/iPod/iPhone will record the screen shot.
2014-12-3
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone used the Flytrex Core 2, I don't need another tracker and I'd rather not pay a monthly fee (GSM) for something I don't have; especially since my carrier (Verizon) doesn't support GSM so I'd need to get an account from AT&T or T-Mobile just for the Flytrex 3G?
2014-12-3
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

MacCool Posted at 2014-12-4 09:20
If you want just a static shot of our telemetry data , not real time video recorded the hitting the ...

That would work, but I have the tablet inside a sun hood and the buttons would be hard to get at.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=6 ... B998%211048&v=3
2014-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules