Rs3 Pro Horizontal issues
3284 5 2022-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kosse
New
Germany

Hello, so far the horizon works..but if I turn the gimbal sideways with the joystick, the camera tilts and it is no longer horizontal
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may try to follow the steps below to see if it works. If it persists, you may provide us with a related video for our further checks.
1. Make sure that the gimbal is balanced, and a gimbal auto-tune is performed.
2. Swipe down on the touchscreen, and enter the "Settings" page. Find and tap "Horiz Calibration" on the settings page. Place the gimbal on a level surface. Enter the “Horiz Calibration” page, and tap "Horiz Calibration”. Do not touch the gimbal during calibration.
3. Swipe down on the touchscreen, and enter the "Settings" page. Find and tap "Horiz Calibration" in the settings page. In the “Horiz Calibration” page, tap “Tune Manually”, tap the “+” or “-” icon to adjust the camera view.
2022-10-13
Use props
GeForceGinger
lvl.1

United States

Me too.  Its upsetting DJI has left so many of us with a VERY expensive piece of trash.
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

GeForceGinger Posted at 4-25 22:39
Me too.  Its upsetting DJI has left so many of us with a VERY expensive piece of trash.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you have the same issue? If so, do the methods posted by DJI Thor work?
2023-4-26
Use props
glen mcdowell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 815102 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here. Balanced, tuned and level then after certain movements or touching the camera horizon is no longer level. Double tap the trigger and we’re back but consistently going out.
4-9 05:59
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

glen mcdowell Posted at 4-9 05:59
Same here. Balanced, tuned and level then after certain movements or touching the camera horizon is no longer level. Double tap the trigger and we’re back but consistently going out.

Hi there, may I ask if the model of your gimbal is RS 3? You can also try the troubleshooting steps on 2#. If the issue still exists, please provide us with a video for further confirmation.
4-9 23:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules