1015 4 2015-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Slyone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1715308 ft
Hong Kong

Hi All,

I have updated and have flowen only three flights.

I have noticed that my ipad mini 3 is not getting as hot as it use too. However I am getting a little more video lag compared to when I had v1.2.6. Distance I can fly away before I lose RC signal seems to be the same roughly.  I am noticing that my Drone is drifting a little compared to before and cant really hold postion to well and I have my VPS on and with previous
v1.2.6 I didnt have too much of an issue. My gimbal tilt issue seems to be gone now. The drone is taking longer to warm up though.
My last issue which I still have with the previous firmwear and this one is I still cant syn my flight logs or view any of my flight logs through the DJI app. Still waiting for DJI to sort this out.

Do you guys think I should re calibrate my IMU and try get my Drone as cold as possible or it doesnt really matter???? To try sort out my drifting issue and the drone taking longer to warm up????

Maybe I need to do the channel hack to see if that helps with my video lag as I will have more channels to choose from??????

I have read that people are loving there new updates and wish I can get my drone as good to perfect to get some good shots.

Thanks for your help,

Slyone
2015-8-10
Use props
Nicholas Rønsho
lvl.3

Denmark

Yes definetly try to do the IMU calibration to resolve the drifting issue

Regards

Nicholas Rønshof
2015-8-10
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Like said, definitely do an IMU with the P3 as cool as you can get it. This should resolve the drifting and warm-up time.
2015-8-10
Use props
Slyone
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Hi Guys,

Will try and see if it helps.

Will update asap.

Slyone
2015-8-10
Use props
Slyone
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Hey Guys,

Was able to do a cold IMU calibration and it has sorted my drifting issue and I start up time is great.

Still having issues with Horizon tilt going to buy me a proper level tool as I have been using my iPhone and see how that goes.

I can say though that I am getting around the same distance in my test flight over the weekend and no Lag on the iPad.  iPad seems to be way cooler as well all in all I pretty happy with my P3P at the moment.
2015-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules