Do-it-all handle issue with phone adapter
1426 3 2022-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
niemer05
lvl.1
United States

Not sure if it's just me, but, if I have my do-it-all handle attached, and connect my smartphone adapter, it tells me that I have to remove the adapter for the handle to work..... This is dumb. If I take the handle off, connect the adapter, then put the handle back on, I get the same message, but, I know it's actually working because I can connect my wireless mic to it....

Anyone else see this? Is there a fix? Is this just a weird thing I'll have to live with?

THANKS!
2022-10-13
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

As far as I know, DJI says this is by design, not a technical fault. And I'll have to agree with you on that, it feels quite limiting.
2022-10-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

So far I never tried, as I will connect to my phone via bluetooth when the DOAH is attached.
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. This is because the two connection methods cannot work at the same time, the do-it-all handle and the mobile phone adapter cannot be used at the same time. If both the phone adapter and the do-it-all handle are connected, the do-it-all handle will not be able to connect to the phone through a wireless connection normally, and the following error will appear.

Being said, If you want to use the do-it-all handle to connect to the mobile device wirelessly, it is recommended that you insert the adapter of the mobile phone reversely like in the picture shown below. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2022-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules