New Phone.
668 3 2022-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tkcomer
New

United States

I have a Samsung Galaxy A53 5g and the DJI Mini 2.  I'm going to give this phone to the wife and get a new one.  I've see that the Galaxy S21 is an approved phone, but have seen a lot of posts that says it doesn't work with the DJI Fly app.  Or some of the features won't work.  Like my A53.  Has the problem with this phone been solved?  Or should I just get an iPhone 12 or 13?  Thanks for any replies.

2022-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Galaxy S21 Ultra (Android 12 with a Snapdragon Processor) and it works fine with the latest version of the DJI Fly App.  No issues whatsoever.
2022-10-14
Use props
tkcomer
New

United States

I've seen in the complaints that it centered around what processor was in the S21 phone.   With my Galaxy A53, quickshots won't work and the video looks way too dark in Auto.  I bought this used from a friend and he had an iPhone 12.  I hate to learn how to use an iPhone, but I'm pretty nervous about ordering a Samsung.  Especially since a lot of places that sell unlocked versions don't say what processor is in it.
2022-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules