Heaplay Hd's In Stock
1927 26 2015-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bastell
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

For those trying to find the heaplay hd's in stock, aircraft world just got a batch in today.62 in stock at the time of posting this.Was 63 lol
http://www.aircraft-world.com/en/p1587859-rv-hdply58w

2015-8-11
Use props
timswimm
DJI team

Hong Kong

for those who want to hang a brick on a face
2015-8-11
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Australia

timswimm Posted at 2015-8-11 18:33
for those who want to hang a brick on a face

And for those peeps that may need a brick on there face
2015-8-11
Use props
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14495 ft
Denmark

2015-8-11
Use props
alansworld
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How to look absolutely ridiculous, and out in public too.
2015-8-11
Use props
jaapotto
lvl.2

Netherlands

"Maintain visual contact with the drone"
As awesome as this ...helmet might be, I think you lose visual contact with just about everything when wearing it.
2015-8-11
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Australia

jaapotto Posted at 2015-8-12 00:16
"Maintain visual contact with the drone"
As awesome as this ...helmet might be, I think you lose vi ...

Um there are different regulations all around the world.
2015-8-11
Use props
gsp171
lvl.3

United States

How long to reach the US if ordered?
2015-8-11
Use props
BobbyB
lvl.1

United States

gsp171@mchsi.co Posted at 2015-8-12 04:00

1.3 parsecs.
2015-8-11
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Australia

gsp171@mchsi.co Posted at 2015-8-12 04:00

No idea im not affiliated with them in anyway I just no alot of peeps are trying to source them.When I purchased mine there was multiple shipping options.
2015-8-11
Use props
Bobabc
lvl.1

United States

Can anyone vouch for this site?
I called getfpv, because I've been on the waiting list for over a month.  They said that I would have to wait still an additional 4 weeks before they would ship.  They also said that a very select number of website have exclusive sales rights to the headplay hd for a certain period of time, and that any other websites selling them are selling fakes.  They also said that there is no way that the website has that many in stock because they don't even receive that many per week.  

The site only has an email contact and I haven't heard back from them yet.  Also does anyone have a contact info for headplay? Maybe I can find out from the if these guys are legit or not.
2015-8-11
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Australia

Bobabc Posted at 2015-8-12 13:40
Can anyone vouch for this site?
I called getfpv, because I've been on the waiting list for over a mo ...

Ordered them yesterday and they have been posted today with tracking you can pay with paypal with them so you are covered.They are japans largest RC dealer from what I have researched.Holly crapp they have sold 30odd pairs in 24hours only 34left in stock.
2015-8-11
Use props
Bobabc
lvl.1

United States

bastell Posted at 2015-8-12 14:37
Ordered them yesterday and they have been posted today with tracking you can pay with paypal with  ...

okay, that's good to here.

I got the phone number for headplay and I'll be giving them a call in the morning.  However it does say right on there website under dealers that getfpv.com and rangevideo.com are the exclusive dealers for product preorders and launch.

I'd love to get it sooner if this is legit,  I hope they're not sold out before I hear back from headplay!
2015-8-11
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Australia

Bobabc Posted at 2015-8-12 14:56
okay, that's good to here.

I got the phone number for headplay and I'll be giving them a call in  ...

Cool yeh I have been watching there website for like a month as they said on there website they  expected there delivery of headplay hd's between the 7th and 11th I emailed them a few days ago and and got an email back From Brian there international sales manager saying that they had arrived yesterday morning so I ordered them straight away.
2015-8-11
Use props
gsp171
lvl.3

United States

I ordered from this site on Tuesday, Headplay RV-HDPLY58W shipped on Wednesday, will arrive in Alabama from Japan on Friday with FedX tracking! only 31 left

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2460760

hp.jpg
2015-8-12
Use props
Bobabc
lvl.1

United States

I talked to headplay today and they said this site is not a dealer of there's and that the units are fake.
2015-8-12
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Australia

Bobabc Posted at 2015-8-13 03:33
I talked to headplay today and they said this site is not a dealer of there's and that the units are ...

Ahh Bobabc or should I say jongotitfree
http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthr ... -GetFPV-com/page335
2015-8-12
Use props
Bobabc
lvl.1

United States

I don't know who jongotitfree is but if you don't believe me, go ahead and call them yourself
2015-8-12
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

oh and i thought i looked silly with a shower curtain around me so i could see the damn screen!!! this is sure funny
2015-8-12
Use props
druiz100
lvl.2

United States

Question,  it says Maintain visual contact with the drone.  Whats to stop someone from adding a 2nd cam on a drone aimed at the drone itself.  visual contact can mean alot of things.  I dont see it say Maintain direct visual contact with your own eyes with the drone.  
2015-8-13
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Australia

Bobabc Posted at 2015-8-13 10:26
I don't know who jongotitfree is but if you don't believe me, go ahead and call them yourself

Didn't call them as I didn't want to waste $$$ calling USA from Oz I did however send them an email and got a response even tho I emailed headplay the reply email came from rangevideo it says> Hi,Brad!
Yes they are genuine headplay hd goggles .
Best
Genya

Anywho to bad for you they have sold out
2015-8-13
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Australia

So got my Headplay HD's today super blown away by the screen size and resolution watched a movie and it was like being in an imax theater.Unfortunately I'm still waiting on my hdmi module to arrive so I can test them flying my p3.Will post my experiences in using them.Anyway when I saw aircraft world had them in stock I said to my wife that's what I want for my bday.So I get home from work later that evening and she says "I ordered them for you but they where more expensive than you told me".Im like "what do you mean they should be like $330 aussie dollars delivered".She's like "No they cost $530".Im like wtf.Id already received a tracking number stating that it was shipped.At this point and immediately shot them an email saying you have them listed for $249 us and $30 postage and converted into aussie dollars it's like $330 odd. Anywho I get a reply from them saying yes what you are saying is correct for 1 but you have ordered 2 pairs lol.Needless to say Iv put the others on ebay if anyone's interested.
2015-8-17
Use props
scott
lvl.3

United States

Nice, glad they turned out to be the real deal.  I ordered a pair from the Japanese company Aircraft World as well when I read your message.  They should be showing up later this week.     I'm sure you'll sell the extra head plays on eBay without a problem.  

Scott
2015-8-17
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Australia

scott@doctorren Posted at 2015-8-17 22:22
Nice, glad they turned out to be the real deal.  I ordered a pair from the Japanese company Aircraft ...

Ahh this might interest you then. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/s ... =2460760&page=2
2015-8-17
Use props
gsp171
lvl.3

United States

I called them and They were very nice and it is the real deal, you do not have to be a dealer to buy a lot of them for resale. Mine should arrive today.
2015-8-17
Use props
scott
lvl.3

United States

Hey, did you guys get the AC Wall battery charger to charge the Lipo included with your Headplays from Japan (Air Craft World)?

Thanks,
Scott
2015-8-21
Use props
bastell
lvl.4
Australia

scott@doctorren Posted at 2015-8-22 09:52
Hey, did you guys get the AC Wall battery charger to charge the Lipo included with your Headplays fr ...

Nah i hoped on fleebay and got a lipo charger for $20 Im glad they put the high capacity battery in the box and not the older lesser capacity one.I think there getting more stock in shortly.
2015-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules