1674 5 2022-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zu0g17vCOy8g
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75902 ft

Australia

Good day,

We need to undertake inspection type photogrammetry work and for that we require automated flightpaths specifically with overlap...I have depleted google and bing and cant find any type of mission planning software that supports the M30T, DJ Pilot and Flighthub 2's kml files....

ANY suggests are greatly appreciated...

Mark
2022-10-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you looked at Drone Deploy?
2022-10-16
Use props
djiuser_zu0g17vCOy8g
lvl.1

Australia

Drone Deploy supports both Matrice M30 cameras...yet there missions is purely for mapping...Drone Harmony and Hammer Missions is more what is required for Inspection Type Photogrammetry....Pity DJI GS Pro's POI mission does not work...

Cant say I have had any luck with Drone deploy... >_<
2022-10-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, DJI Pilot 2 app can be used for flight route planning and photo collecting in Mapping Missions, you may check the DJI Pilot 2 app. However, Matrice 30T is not specifically designed to meet the accuracy requirements for aerial surveying/photogrammetry work, therefore, model accuracy is not guaranteed.
If needed, you are suggested to use P4R, M300, or M3E. Thank you for your attention.
2022-10-17
Use props
djiuser_zu0g17vCOy8g
lvl.1

Australia

Not surveying...we are doing inspections and require photogrammetry models basis the flights....therefore we need vertical flights and POI type flights...DJI pilot 2 allows for POI type flights to set your yaw position (Flighthub does not) and then you need to sync to flighthub 2 to setup actions, gimbal pitch etc...Issue is if you have 100+ waypoints to do...it becomes infeasible...

One can also not seem to use KML files as DJI Pilot 2 and FH 2 requires specific tags for gimbal instructions, actions, and Yaw orientation...We have 6 different types of DJI drones we are flying yet the M30T is the most preferred...for inspection related work and DT...we need those vertical automated flights, basis the zoom camera not the wide angle...

Appreciate any suggestions as I would LOVE to use flighthub 2...
2022-10-17
Use props
BEEBEC
New

France

UGCS propose vertical flight and many other kind of path. The only limiting feature is that you have to save your mission in a KML file then upload to the RC Pilot2 via a USB key for instance. But in another way I find this safer than having a third party application controlling directly the drone.
2023-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules