Mini 3 pro quick shots defaults to recording in MP4 format
889 3 2022-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_P5g0Srgec5cP
New

United Kingdom

Everytime I use quick shots on my mini 3 pro it defaults to recording in MP4 format even though I have it set to record in MOV format in the settings prior to selecting my quic shot. Is this a known bug or just my device?

Just to summerise I have no option to record my quickshots in MP4 formate even though MOV is my preference!?

Wouls be good to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue or if DJI have this bug on their radar for a bug fix anytime soon.

Much appreciated
G
2022-10-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi,
You'll be more likely to get answers from other Mavic Mini 3 Pro users in the Mavic section of the forum.
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will coordinate this with our designated team for attention. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for patiently waiting. Could you please provide us a screen recording when you shoot the said video and provide us some sample screenshots showing the generated format for us to check here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules