DJI MINI 2 FLY APP Training videos
1036 3 2022-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

I am in the DJI MINI 2 FLY APP in the Training videos section there is a DJI MINI 2 First Flight video where are these training videos located on the DJI youtube site I want to download all the videos in the playlist and watch on my TV cant watch videos in the FLY APP and look at the main screen in the FLY APP at the same time.

It also looks like there is 15 videos in the FLY app Training section that are in chinese where can I find the English versions?

Thanks in advance

2022-10-19
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

Update found the videos on youtube downloaded and watched, they were no help, was like watching in fast forward, the actors are performing task before I am able to tell what they are tapping on or doing, the videos might make sense to someone with 100 flight hours and have a clue what they are doing.

Tried to watch the videos included with the FLY APP what a joke they sound like they are in Chinese but have sub titles and the sub titles BLOCK the video so I was unable to follow what ever instructions they were giving.

I strongly suggest you have someone who has never owned or flown a drone before to review ALL your training data including the owners manual before publishing since they were created for new users. After the person reviews the videos have them demonstrate what they learned from the video series with the peoduct they  have never used before.

Does DJI have anything written in a Proceedure format that is not filled with mostly distractions?

Quality of the videos looked really professional too bad they were of no help.

Thanks.

2022-10-21
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Here you are inside the DJI Avata forum...   
2022-10-21
Use props
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

frankymusik Posted at 10-21 22:41
Here you are inside the DJI Avata forum...

Correct, see when you create a NEW post even tho your in the DJI Mini forum your forced to select from the pull down menu where you want the post to show up PROBLEM IS I cannot scroll down the menu to find the correct forum to deposit the post in, when I try to scroll down the drop down menu the entire webpage scrolls down then the drop down menu disappears, this is one of the dozens of forums MAJOR FLAWS I pointed out and reported shortly after joining the forums and started posting, since I am unable to select the correct location for the post I just click on the nearest one on the list.

phpBB forums does not have these built in annoyances. I picture DJI webmasters scratching their heads trying to figure out what I am talking about, not smart enough to try the forums functionality on all devices like laptops or tablets.

If the correct location for a post is not visible to select what other choice does a user have?

Ever notice a DJI employee never points out to users post are not where they should be, that's because they know the forum software they are using is junk or they have no idea how to correct.

Globally website host have a phpBB forums installer that will install phpBB faster and easier than installing the DJI FLY APP on a cell phone. If DJI host there own website on there own servers you can still install phpBB from scratch easily, I installed pbpBB on a private server more than 12 years ago from scratch and knew nothing about building websites, a web master could install and configure in less than an hour from scratch.

phpBB is adaptive so menus don't malfunction on ANY DEVICE.

DJI is great at ignoring support issues.
2022-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules