Mini 2 app menus
807 13 2022-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve Smedley
lvl.1
Australia

I hope this is the right forum.  Just bought a mini 2 and have it working fine on an iPhone 6 but I can't find how to exit the menus after pressing the three dots to open them. No back arrow and the menu fills the screen.
Please help!

2022-10-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Steve Smedley. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a photo showing the screen of your mobile device for us to be able to see and can assist you on this matter. In addition, kindly please try to install the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link  ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.

2022-10-20
Use props
Steve Smedley
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks for your fast help. In the end I decided to get a more modern phone. Much to my wife’s disgust. At least the drone controller  works well now.
All the best.
Steve.
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Steve Smedley Posted at 10-20 21:12
Thanks for your fast help. In the end I decided to get a more modern phone. Much to my wife’s disgust. At least the drone controller  works well now.
All the best.
Steve.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may set the Display size and Font size to the default. DJI FLY APP will vary with the system settings.
2022-10-21
Use props
Steve Smedley
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks Wanda. I suspect that you are right - I had probably messed with those settings some time in the dim, dark past.
But, now that I have the new phone, everything is fine.
Except that the phone gets quite hot. I guess that’s normal.
Kind regards,
Steve.
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Steve Smedley Posted at 10-21 12:10
Thanks Wanda. I suspect that you are right - I had probably messed with those settings some time in the dim, dark past.
But, now that I have the new phone, everything is fine.
Except that the phone gets quite hot. I guess that’s normal.

Thank you for your update. If you have any questions, please let us know.
2022-10-28
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

very frustrating.
2022-10-30
Use props
Steve Smedley
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-28 05:14
Thank you for your update. If you have any questions, please let us know.

My iPhone 11 battery goes flat within 10 minutes even with the battery charging option turned on.
Very disheartening especially when I have two spare ones for the drone.
Refurbished phone with fully charged battery and remote controller.
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Steve Smedley Posted at 11-3 17:41
My iPhone 11 battery goes flat within 10 minutes even with the battery charging option turned on.
Very disheartening especially when I have two spare ones for the drone.
Refurbished phone with fully charged battery and remote controller.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The mobile device power drains quickly when using functions such as real-time image transmission, intelligent flight mode, and intelligent shooting mode during flight. Would you please confirm whether the remote controller charging your phone after you turn in the switch? The battery life of the remote controller while charging an iOS device can be longer than expected. If the battery life is not improved, please change to another phone to have a try.
2022-11-3
Use props
Steve Smedley
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-3 19:37
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The mobile device power drains quickly when using functions such as real-time image transmission, intelligent flight mode, and intelligent shooting mode during flight. Would you please confirm whether the remote controller charging your phone after you turn in the switch? The battery life of the remote controller while charging an iOS device can be longer than expected. If the battery life is not improved, please change to another phone to have a try.

Thanks again for your prompt response. I’ll look into your suggestions.
Kind regards,
Steve.
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Steve Smedley Posted at 11-4 10:51
Thanks again for your prompt response. I’ll look into your suggestions.
Kind regards,
Steve.

You are most welcome.
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_5Y7IP1B4iuXt
New
Flight distance : 1081919 ft
Pakistan

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-20 01:47
Hello there Steve Smedley. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a photo showing the screen of your mobile device for us to be able to see and can assist you on this matter. In addition, kindly please try to install the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link  ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.

[view_image]

To much trubble.. realy bad
i have new Samsung A13 .. and i buy new drone Mini 2. but when i install app from DJI app , Dji Fly. it said your device
app not installed as app is not compatible with your device..
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_5Y7IP1B4iuXt Posted at 2022-11-7 09:44
To much trubble.. realy bad
i have new Samsung A13 .. and i buy new drone Mini 2. but when i install app from DJI app , Dji Fly. it said your device
app not installed as app is not compatible with your device..

Thank you for your feedback and sorry for the late response. For a better user experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules