Overexposure in Quickshot Mode mini3 PRO
594 2 2022-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Angelone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567621 ft
Germany

With my mini3 PRO with DJI-RC, photos and videos are perfectly exposed in normal flight mode. The camera setting is ISO100 and "AUTO". Now videos are totally overexposed when switching to Quickshot mode. Trying to correct with C1 and the right knurled wheel didn't work.  The drone has been in operation as the successor to the mini2 for 1 week. With the mini2 I had no such overexposure problems.  So far I could control the camera settings via the RC when the aircraft was connected. Are there any other adjustments that need to be made? May I have missed any necessary Settings made for Quickshots? It seems to me when switching in flight mode to quickshots
the camera is
no longer on "AUTO". How can I get the problem under control?
Any response with similar experience or suggestions for solution is welcome.

2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Angelone. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to turn off the overexposure setting on the DJI Fly to see if the issue will still persist? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-10-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules