Fly Legit LLC
1765 3 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
john098
New

India

Has anybody here used droneregistration.com aka Fly Legit LLC and felt scammed or satisfied with the products and services?

I recently ordered a couple of registration cards, I provided them with the registration information I received from the FAA and the cards were printed and sent to me.

I am asking because I have seen some forum posts about them not being a reputable company. I am satisfied with my order and don't feel like I was scammed. I can see that people may have been mislead with registration. But I do think that you do need to read the fine print before spending any money.

I do plan on ordering a few more cards in the future, I am just curious on the drone communities experience.

2022-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-25
Use props
Innerspace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287352 ft
United States

I feel like it is a scam,  you can register yourself on the FAA website for $5.00  also  check out pilot institute.  They will make your stickers and send them to you for free.
2022-10-26
Use props
fans04d71e53
New

United States

You post the same stuff on all websites bruh. Are you affiliated with this scam org?
2023-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules